Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is a cheater always a cheater?

CAPT_CHAOS47

I know a lot of people deployed whom had a spouse stateside, that have cheated on them on a previous deployment...

I personally don't believe in the excuse "it was a mistake" but can the cheater really stay faithfull to there deployed husband? But its really a mind screw to always wonder what the spouse is doing....

Is it worth staying with the cheater? What are your opinons on this matter.

Or do people really make mistakes? Its truly a painful thing to be overseas and trying to do your job when you know your spouse has cheated before..Female opinons will be great!

Why cheat anyways? If your gonna do another guy/gal , why not end the marriage?

As far as I'm concerned, a cheater will always be a cheater.

IMO, it's one of the most selfish acts, if not the most, a person can involve themselves in, especially if they have a husband or wife deployed or away for another type of job.

I know a lot of people deployed whom had a spouse stateside, that have cheated on them on a previous deployment...

I personally don't believe in the excuse "it was a mistake" but can the cheater really stay faithfull to there deployed husband? But its really a mind screw to always wonder what the spouse is doing....

Is it worth staying with the cheater? What are your opinons on this matter.

Or do people really make mistakes? Its truly a painful thing to be overseas and trying to do your job when you know your spouse has cheated before..Female opinons will be great!

Why cheat anyways? If your gonna do another guy/gal , why not end the marriage?

Don't you just love military wives? :doh:

The problem is most of them are 19 yr old skanks fresh from the trailerpark. Really its the guy's fault for falling in love with the first girl to give him some.

Back to the topic, Is a cheater always a cheater?

YES

Don't you just love military wives? :doh:

The problem is most of them are 19 yr old skanks fresh from the trailerpark. Really its the guy's fault for falling in love with the first girl to give him some.

Back to the topic, Is a cheater always a cheater?

YES

I don't really agree with that one. If a guy falls in love, that can't really be controlled.

I don't think these guys marry them because they gave up the booty...

I do agree with the skanks, they see a marine,soldier,sailor and airmen and feel its a free ticket through life being a spouse...

I don't really agree with that one. If a guy falls in love, that can't really be controlled.

I don't think these guys marry them because they gave up the booty...

I do agree with the skanks, they see a marine,soldier,sailor and airmen and feel its a free ticket through life being a spouse...

What do most 18 yr olds know about love/relationships? Nothing...

If they did they wouldn't date girls who are only interested in them because they think it's their way out of the trailer park. It's very obvious when someone has alt motives when you start to have a relationship with them. The problem is fighting your own desire to be in a relationship and making the right choice to end it. So that makes it their own fault for being selfish and not ending a relationship because they knew the relationship was doomed from the start. You would be surprised how good your brain is at talking you into making bad choices when relationships are involved. I guess because wanting to be in a relationship is such a basic need for humans.

What do most 18 yr olds know about love/relationships? Nothing...

If they did they wouldn't date girls who are only interested in them because they think it's their way out of the trailer park. It's very obvious when someone has alt motives when you start to have a relationship with them. The problem is fighting your own desire to be in a relationship and making the right choice to end it. So that makes it their own fault for being selfish and not ending a relationship because they knew the relationship was doomed from the start. You would be surprised how good your brain is at talking you into making bad choices when relationships are involved. I guess because wanting to be in a relationship is such a basic need for humans.

Why are they 18 years olds? Because someone got into a bad relationship or jumped into one doesnt make them 18 or 19...I personally know people my age (31 yo) that are in jacked up relationships...You can't put age on something like this....People of all ages can go thru something like this..

I feel the same way...But my buddy thinks she is different! But i don't know her.

He asked me the other day, if i think she is cheating and i was being honest and said ya.

There is one part of the story i left out...but i will tell that when i get more input on this. let me just say JERRY SPRINGER...Ya, its that bad...:chair:

Once a cheat always a cheat? Not always...

I use to be a cheat...in my last relationship because I was unhappy...but haven't cheated once in my current relationship...which has been 6 years long, and I have no intention of cheating again...at all...and I have had a few opportunity's.

I think the chance of cheating in a relationship is greater when you are younger, but as you get older, and mature a little more..that chance diminishes....of course, this is different for everybody, as everyone is different.

But to say a definitive YES to "once a cheat is always a cheat"...well that's just not correct.

I will agree with the majority of the people on here and say, yes, once a cheat always a cheat. I know, because I was cheated on MANY times in my marriage, and finally said "**** it, You're out".

Most of them say "I cheated because I was unhappy with the relationship" or "I don't want to be in this relationship, but I don't want to hurt the other person by breaking up with them, so I'm going to cheat and stay in the relationship" ...... WTF!!!

If you think cheating on them is going to be LESS painful for them or yourself than breaking the relationship off??? God damn, people, you couldn't be more wrong in your life.

I definitely would have been more at peace with my ex wife saying "hey, this just isn't working, we need to get a divorce" or "I don't want to marry you", than saying "Hey, I'm pregnant" with me knowing it isn't mine.

You true cheaters out there don't know what a total mind **** that is to the other person. The only thing I can say is Karma, and believe it's out there. My ex-wife kicked her last boyfriend of 2.5 years to the curb, because guess why???? He was cheating on her.... Karma's a *****!!!

I'm sorry, end of rant

Yes, a cheater is always a cheater. In a marriage there is only one thing that has 0 chances when it comes to betraying your partner on every level. You cheat and you're done...at least that's how it is for me.

Cheating is the worst thing you can do to a person. It's like saying "you're inadequate, you're making me unhappy, I don't love you, and I'm too much of a coward to tell you to your face and end it." Cheaters are scum. If you don't want to fulfill wedding vows don't take them, or get a divorce first.

It was a mistake? To quote Eminem,

"What, she tripped, fell, landed on his ****?"

The military lifestyle destroys relationships. Not all relationships but alot of them, and it's all age groups, not just the younger couples. I don't have stats but I'd bet that broken marraiges among enlisted far out-weighs the broken marriages among officers. Money has a funny way of keeping a woman faithful or not. I personally am not a fan of marriages in the military, but I'm not going to get into that in this thread.

A whore is a whore. They'll cheat again if they cheated once, whether it's because they're lonely while you're risking your life for your country, or they just like being showered with gifts for sex.

Yep.

The other side of the coin,, even if they don't cheat again, after once, how can you trust them again?

~Bang

BAM!!

Thats what i feel his problem is!!

I dont think you could ever fully trust a cheater....u may trust some what ,but if put back in a similar situation like a deployment...you can never trust the cheater...

well if you cheat on a person i think its very hard for that relationship to ever be the same...

with thst said...i think people learn from their mistakes and it is possible to have cheated on one person and be a lot better at your next relationship though

i mean take person A in college drank a lot had a girlfriend hung around friends that werent really conducive to a healthy relationship

after college this person could give up drinking be more family and career oriented no?

i would hope that kind of change in lifestyle minimizes the chances of cheating...

in that case you're not cheating out of stupidity or your surroundings but something going on with you personally. I'm guessing a person like this would always be a cheater.

does that make any sense? haha

The honest truth...

99% of women in the military are whores! Anyone who has been overseas knows this. Its like a big **** fest. I am not exaggerating either.

I'll second this one. In Korea it was said to us that sleeping with a prostitute off base was safer than hooking up with a female soldier on base. Female military personnel overseas are like door knobs, everyone gets a turn.

One chick banged out three dudes separately in one night , the first weekend she arrived. She just went from door to door. It was almost humorous to find out she got a disease the next week.

Nothin says lovin like a fire in the oven.

I'll second this one. In Korea it was said to us that sleeping with a prostitute off base was safer than hooking up with a female soldier on base. Female military personnel overseas are like door knobs, everyone gets a turn.

One chick banged out three dudes separately in one night , the first weekend she arrived. She just went from door to door. It was almost humorous to find out she got a disease the next week.

Nothin says lovin like a fire in the oven.

Yessir!

In basic, guys and girls were going from tent to tent in the field getting in on.

In AIT, hotel rooms where group sessions and trains were the regular.

Overseas, its even worse.

I do honestly believe that some that have cheated can change. It takes a lot of work, but if you truly love each other, it can be worked out.

I can also tell you that once you've been cheated on, you have trouble with trust in general, not just the cheater. That's why if you were cheated on, it's a horrible idea to jump right into another relationship.

Archived