Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classic Redskins Vids Here!! Come One Come All!!

CRobi21

http://www.dallasredskins.com/multimedia/multimedia.htm

I've had this little website on my favorites forever. It's very old, from about 2004, so some of the links are broken and some of the vids don't work. But a lot of them too, you got everything from Joe Theisman blocks to a lot of Sean Taylor's rookie highlights, and beast highlights they were.

We got a long 6 weeks ahead of us, so I figured I'd share this, may be able to pass a little time.

Thanks I'm downloading some stuff right now. I was hoping the beat Dallas audio file would still be there, but it looks like it's gone :(

Are you talking about the 'We Want Dallas' chant? I made it off the original broadcast and have used it in my sig every now and then. I can get it to you if that's what you are looking for.

ST, not that i care but i see you ripped the viking championship game from my youtube lol anyway, i dont know if anyone else noticed it but....

dallasredskins.com??? Im sorry that has got a really farked up ring to it bro! ;)

Are you talking about the 'We Want Dallas' chant? I made it off the original broadcast and have used it in my sig every now and then. I can get it to you if that's what you are looking for.

No it's, "Beating Dallas in 1982." I assume it's the original broadcast (audio) of the final play or something, however I'm not sure which is why I wanted it.

I have the We Want Dallas chant as well as the video, thanks though.

Archived