Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Top Five Greatest Experiences

Teller

The Mayor is the real deal. Period.

If you have a "hard time" believing the man, then shame on you.

I said I wasn't calling him a liar, dude. And, you're right, I don't know the guy. But I do know that making over $100,000 at age 19 is almost unheard of, unless you're a kid that signed a minor league deal or something.

I said I wasn't calling him a liar, dude. And, you're right, I don't know the guy. But I do know that making over $100,000 at age 19 is almost unheard of, unless you're a kid that signed a minor league deal or something.

I know him well. He's a good salesman.

I've waited to respond to this one.

1. My Son being born. End of story.

2. The moment my wife called me and said her pregnancy test was positive for our next child.

3. The rest are sports related. When OSU beat Michigan to go undefeated and move on to the BCS Championship game in 2001(the 2002 Championship game). I had tears falling. OSU fans will understand.

4. When OSU beat Miami for the National Championship. No Tears. Simply yelling and fists whaling.

5. When Ricky Sanders caught the 80-yard TD pass in SBXXII. I knew we were going to win after that and it was my first experience of winning the Super Bowl.

I've waited to respond to this one.

1. My Son being born. End of story.

2. The moment my wife called me and said her pregnancy test was positive for our next child.

3. The rest are sports related. When OSU beat Michigan to go undefeated and move on to the BCS Championship game in 2001(the 2002 Championship game). I had tears falling. OSU fans will understand.

4. When OSU beat Miami for the National Championship. No Tears. Simply yelling and fists whaling. :applause:

5. When Ricky Sanders caught the 80-yard TD pass in SBXII. I knew we were going to win after that and it was my first experience of winning the Super Bowl.

I didn't know that Ricky Sanders played for Dallas. :silly:

1) Graduating from college...two times (really helped me to expand as a person)

2) The birth of my brother's boy

3) Living in foreign countries (UK and the Middle East). It makes you realize that people, though the cultures may be different, really want the same things in life.

4) Learning to surf at 14 years old, still remember my first wave like it was yesterday (it's just a spiritual sport/experience to me and I'll never give it up)

5) Falling in love for the first time with a woman in my mid-twenties (it didn't work out in the long term but it was a great 6 years)

ok ok lets see

1) getting my first law school acceptance...seriously have never been so ecstatic in my life. It was at that point that i could stop saying im going to be a lawyer if...and just say im going to be a lawyer :)

2) actually being in love at one point lol waking up next to each other, etc (all that softie stuff lol)

3) getting my first college acceptance letter

4) kissing a girl in rome lol it was very romantic and def felt pretty alive. I wonder what this girl is up to haha she was pretty freaking cool.

5) just eating with the fam and getting along really well with my sis and parents. I get to experience it all the time and while i have def had several moments of dumbassery that I look back on and think wtf was wrong with me. they are always there for me and its a great feeling.

I missed this thread the first time around. It's a cool idea though and it's got me reflecting on a lot, so here goes:

1. My semester abroad in New Zealand. For too many reasons to even list here. Basically though my time in New Zealand has directly affected pretty much everything I've done/accomplished in the last 3-4 years, and for that I am eternally grateful!

2. Spending 2 weeks post-Katrina cleaning up houses in New Orleans. This is actually one of the things I'm most proud of in my life thus far.

3. Camp Wingaroo (summer camp I attended for like 9 years). By far the best experience of my childhood. No doubt.

4. I could put various soccer experiences here, but I'll choose scoring a goal in a tourney when I was in middle school. I was a guest player for a new team and I was so nervous bc I didn't know anyone. First game in I drilled one in the goal from just outside the 18. It was a killer goal IMO (of course I'm not biased) and I've always be very proud of that one.

5. Any time I spend with my family. I've realized the last few years how much they mean to me and how much I really love my family. I've also realized how extremely proud I am of everyone in my family - my parents, my brothers, my aunt and uncle and their families, my grandparents, and the rest of my extended family. They mean the world to me.

1) Watching my Son pitch in his first game. Age 6 against 8 year olds. 12 pitches. Struck out the side

2) My daughter hugging me... Every time

3) Driving Cross country with a good friend in 6 weeks

4) **NOT FIT FOR PRINT ON THIS FOURM**

5) HOF weekend last year with my son. Drove together to OH, went to the 1st night speeches, talked with Gary Clark, watched as my Son told me to stop talking during the speeches cause he was trying to listen, hanging out next day playing catch, doing the HOF with him, tailgating with ES'ers, going to a pre-game VIP party with the class of 2009, being on the field pregame, then watching the game.

Archived