Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Playoffs: Best TV Character Of All Time (Group 5) CLOSED

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Damn Lilly was sick hot...nice bazooms.....I voted Jack Tripper...the episodes with his cousin or brother from TX were gold.

I still think Al Swearengen is the best character on TV EVER!!!! no one has ever spoke Shakespearean using the C word. :)

Mork/Williams was one of the craziest characters ever allowed on primetime tv. Of course, half of that was the cocaine, but man was that show wild and funny especially at the beginning. Nanu nanu

Actually, comparitively it's a shame how bland and "safe" today's characters are when you compare them to Mork or Reverend Jim or Dr. Fever or some of the other zanier characters they played with in the '70's. Probably the wonkiest character today is House... who is an interesting character, but because it's fundamentally a dramatic show is not nearly as wild or bizzarre or fun as the some of the earlier tv lunatics.

Actually, comparitively it's a shame how bland and "safe" today's characters are when you compare them to Mork or Reverend Jim or Dr. Fever or some of the other zanier characters they played with in the '70's. Probably the wonkiest character today is House... who is an interesting character, but because it's fundamentally a dramatic show is not nearly as wild or bizzarre or fun as the some of the earlier tv lunatics.

Imagining, today, the religious right calling for boycotts of M*A*S*H because it's anti-war and because Klinger is attempting to normalize the homosexual agenda on a children's show.

Remembering reading an op-ed several years ago. Seems that a bunch of black activists wanted the book Tom Sawyer banned, because of the character Slave Jim. See, Jim was always saying things like "Lawsey, massah!". And these folks felt that the character was insulting to blacks.

The columnist pointed out that when Twain first wrote the book, people wanted it banned then, too. And they wanted it banned because of the character Slave Jim. Because he was a Good Guy, who killed the Bad Guy.

jack tripper was one of the best physical comics on TV

cliff was just that guy that you hated but he was a good guy so you really couldnt hate him.

vinny...i mean its a sweathog, what else do you need?

and Peggy Bundy...oh how I love you Katy Segal. She is so damn hot and she made that character the most lazy, money grubbing, good for nothing character on that show. but damn i had a soft spot for her oprah watching, bon bon eating ass.

she is really good on sons of anarchy now. but now she will kill you if you mess with her...and shes believable that way too.

Archived