Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My First Tattoo

MVille_Skins

Get whatever you want. Don't let people say don't get this or that and it HAS to have meaning. Eff that. If you want a freaking tattoo and you like it, then get it. You should think about the consequences longterm like if it is a name of a girl or something.

If you want want just because it looks tight and makes you happy go for it.

Get whatever you want. Don't let people say don't get this or that and it HAS to have meaning. Eff that. If you want a freaking tattoo and you like it, then get it. You should think about the consequences longterm like if it is a name of a girl or something.

If you want want just because it looks tight and makes you happy go for it.

spoken like a man who thinks to the future!! :silly:

hahaha..

to the OP, obviously we are all kidding but these are things you need to watch out for. what you get and where you get it. I have a tazmanian devil on my right arm that I got when I first joined the navy and a tribal band around my left arm when I was in Guam. I hate those things now...

When I first joined I got a bulldog and my ratings insignia after graduationData_Systems_Technician_symbol.jpg

spoken like a man who thinks to the future!! :silly:

LOL, I try. I wanted my first tattoo to mean a lot to me. But then a got a few more that I just really like. No deep significant meaning. There is always a little something behind it but nothing defining or anything.

I think people put way to much emphasis. I think location is more important than the actual tattoo.

Agreed. I've been sitting on the idea of getting a tattoo of a tiger for years. Coming up with a killer illustration and finding the right artist takes time not to mention the money aspect.

Since you're in LA, here is a friend of mine out in Vegas.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=2543722&albumId=724919&page=2

He is one of the best in the country.

So i've decided that i'm going to splurge and get my first tattoo finally. The thing is though I'm not sure what, or where I should get it done. I was thinking like a medium size cross kinda on my right shoulder, or something across my back. But I'm still debating, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my first tattoo or any sugestions, or any pictures for some inspiration maybe??

I am pretty knowledgeable about tattoos. Don't listen to these clowns. lol.

Rules

1. Get exactly what you want

2. Get it large, small tattoos look like ****.

3. Don't let the money be an issue, the tattoo will last forever.

4. Check websites, portfolios and find exactly the artist who does the tattoos that move you and fit your style perfectly. Make no exceptions.

Archived