Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My First Tattoo

MVille_Skins

So i've decided that i'm going to splurge and get my first tattoo finally. The thing is though I'm not sure what, or where I should get it done. I was thinking like a medium size cross kinda on my right shoulder, or something across my back. But I'm still debating, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my first tattoo or any sugestions, or any pictures for some inspiration maybe??

needs to be something with extreme and lasting personal meaning (i.e. not tweety bird because you think he's cute). i would stay away from flash and either take your tattoo design in with you or work with the artist for a custom piece. it's your body, so you can do what you want, but crosses and tribal bands and a dime a dozen.

Not to rain on your parade, but its usually not a good idea to get a tattoo because you want to get a tattoo. its usually better to get a tattoo because there's something you want tattooed to your body for life.

I have a tattoo of a cross on my back. I got it because I always wanted it. Now I have it, and 10 years later, I still love it.

do NOT pick off the wall.

do NOT get a girl's name

do NOT get it on your lower back

and make sure you want this for the rest of your life.

i'd add avoiding any and all amphibians, ankle tats, or (heaven forbid) both at the same time.

:)

dems jus jokes, pez!

what about the little mermaid riding a unicorn with a pink sunset?

get it on your hip bone..

I have that! But its on the small of my back.

tough call.

personally, no.

done right on someone else, maybe.

but never on the ankle.

I agree on the no ankle. But I'd put Aquaman on my left gun and superman on my right gun in a heart beat.

.....I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my first tattoo or any sugestions......

Get it on the lower part of your back. Incorporate tribal design and barbwire. Throw in your zodiac sign and possibly a unicorn. Done.

edit: Damn BigMike was quick with the unicorn suggestion.....

hahaha..

to the OP, obviously we are all kidding but these are things you need to watch out for. what you get and where you get it. I have a tazmanian devil on my right arm that I got when I first joined the navy and a tribal band around my left arm when I was in Guam. I hate those things now...

So i've decided that i'm going to splurge and get my first tattoo finally. The thing is though I'm not sure what, or where I should get it done. I was thinking like a medium size cross kinda on my right shoulder, or something across my back. But I'm still debating, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my first tattoo or any sugestions, or any pictures for some inspiration maybe??

How about waiting until you know exactly what you want .... a tattoo should be personable.

hahaha..

to the OP, obviously we are all kidding but these are things you need to watch out for. what you get and where you get it. I have a tazmanian devil on my right arm that I got when I first joined the navy and a tribal band around my left arm when I was in Guam. I hate those things now...

I'm not kidding.

:paranoid:

Not to rain on your parade, but its usually not a good idea to get a tattoo because you want to get a tattoo. its usually better to get a tattoo because there's something you want tattooed to your body for life.

I have a tattoo of a cross on my back. I got it because I always wanted it. Now I have it, and 10 years later, I still love it.

Agreed. I've been sitting on the idea of getting a tattoo of a tiger for years. Coming up with a killer illustration and finding the right artist takes time not to mention the money aspect.

hahaha..

ha! i almost used taz instead of tweety as my example.

i have a tat of my college crest that the members of the national team would get once they made it. great memories of the best times of my life. i'm never going to regret the tat.

Archived