Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Pet's death linked to Miami's serial cat killer

BigMike619

Well Vick got 2 years for dog fighting. And if he gets 2 years for that, this should easily be the same, right?

yeah, but this seems calculated and different. like he wasnt doing it because they werent able to fight but because of some sick fetish.

it would be strange if a mutilator only got 2 years...

yeah, but this seems calculated and different. like he wasnt doing it because they werent able to fight but because of some sick fetish.

Makes sense. Will be interesting to see what happens, if anything. They just had an article in the Baltimore Sun about two teens who set a pit bull on fire. I wonder what they will get as well.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.pitbull09jun09,0,5799746.story

the guy should get a lot longer than that for sure.

Makes sense. Will be interesting to see what happens, if anything. They just had an article in the Baltimore Sun about two teens who set a pit bull on fire. I wonder what they will get as well.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.pitbull09jun09,0,5799746.story

oh my gosh...

thats just horrible. what the **** goes thru someone's head that they do this?

After determining the dog had little chance of a long-term recovery, hospital staff took Phoenix outside to be euthanized, hoping that a little flicker of sunshine would give her some happiness,

:(

Cruelty to animals that consists of torture or killing in Florida is a third-degree felnoy:

A person who intentionally commits an act to any animal which results in the cruel death, or excessive or repeated infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering, or causes the same to be done, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or by a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

Such crimes have a maximum penalty of five years, although it can be as low as no time at all, depending on the circumstances.

Here, however, the police have catalogued at least 15 instances of cat torture and murder committed by this same person. So once caught, this sadistic ******* will have at least 15 counts of cruelty to animals, with a maximum of 5 years for each count, for a total of 75 years. Doubtful this would go that high, but I see some real jail time for this jerk.

Of course, if it's a juvenile, then all this doesn't apply and the kid would be "committed" to a "juvenile facility" for significantly less time.

Cruelty to animals that consists of torture or killing in Florida is a third-degree felnoy:

Such crimes have a maximum penalty of five years, although it can be as low as no time at all, depending on the circumstances.

Here, however, the police have catalogued at least 15 instances of cat torture and murder committed by this same person. So once caught, this sadistic ******* will have at least 15 counts of cruelty to animals, with a maximum of 5 years for each count, for a total of 75 years. Doubtful this would go that high, but I see some real jail time for this jerk.

Of course, if it's a juvenile, then all this doesn't apply and the kid would be "committed" to a "juvenile facility" for singificantly less time.

I have a feeling we'll find out that a juvenile was responsible for these. Just a hunch.

No, all of you are missing it.

If these cats were kept indoors, would they be chopped up right now. Yes or no.

I can't believe I started such a hissy fit. I'm out, I gotta stock up on anti-freeze. ;)

Dude. You are drowning in ignorance. Stop flailing in it, swallow your pride, and reach for the life vest we keep throwing you.

Assuming a conviction, if there was any justice in this world, they would be forced to their knees on the street and have a bullet put in the back of their skulls. In public, if anyone cares to watch.

Assuming a conviction, if there was any justice in this world, they would be forced to their knees on the street and have a bullet put in the back of their skulls. In public, if anyone cares to watch.

Heck set them on fire and see if they like it lol

Looks like they found the son of a ***** who was doing the killings and mutilations. Hopefully he'll get put away for a nice long time :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526229,00.html?mrp

MIAMI — A South Florida teenager was arrested early Sunday and accused of killing and mutilating the cats of his neighbors — a disturbing string of deaths that has horrified residents and shaken animal lovers in two Miami-area communities.

Tyler Hayes Weinman, 18, was taken into custody at a party, police said. He was still being questioned at Miami-Dade police headquarters while authorities praised the arrest at a press conference Sunday morning.

"I understand that pet owners feel very strongly about their little family members," Miami-Dade County Commissioner Katy Sorenson said. "Animals bring happiness and comfort to our lives. So, to see them so violated and mutilated just defies all common sense and it's painful for everyone involved. Thankfully, for this community, the terror has come to an end."

Weinman was charged with 19 felony counts of animal cruelty, 19 misdemeanor counts of improperly disposing of an animal body and four felony counts of burglary related to the cat deaths. It is unclear if he has an attorney. Messages left at phone numbers for his parents were not immediately returned and no one answered the door at his home.

I can't believe I started such a hissy fit. I'm out, I gotta stock up on anti-freeze. ;)

Gosh.

I guess anyone whos ever been murdered outdoors could have also just as easily killed by a car too.

Cats are meant to go outside, they need the exercise just like any other animal.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while dude. When you let your cat out you don't expect them to be intentionally mutilated. This isn't like a cat getting run over accidentally.

Absolutely hate cats cause there just dumb, stupid, anti-social, and I'm allergic to them so they suck. However, this is just sick twisted disgusting. Hope they really catch this guy. Hopefully this dbag goes for his next kill in the wrong backyard with pits waitin for him.

Absolutely hate cats cause there just dumb, stupid, anti-social, and I'm allergic to them so they suck. However, this is just sick twisted disgusting. Hope they really catch this guy. Hopefully this dbag goes for his next kill in the wrong backyard with pits waitin for him.

Cats arent anti-social, they just dont like you it seems.

JEDI FIGHT!:saber:

Archived