Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OchoCinco gets 3 tattoos on his face

Westbrook36

This is so hilarious....Florida and OC have me cracking up. WTF? Really that's the best you can come up with?

And why is he so obsessed with his name "Ocho Cinco" (guessing that's what OC stands for). Oh man this thread made me laugh a little.

haha those were fakes, from his twitter:

The entire twitt world and media outlets got punked, that was my twitt joke from yesterday, they follow I'll have fun with it.

My grandma would kill me if I had damn facial tatts!!! Fun while it lasted, back to normal, I felt different to.

All those who were calling me stupid for the face tatts, who"s stupid now, HATERS!!!!!! Get a sense of humor or stop following!

The entire twitt world and media outlets got punked, that was my twitt joke from yesterday, they follow I'll have fun with it.

My grandma would kill me if I had damn facial tatts!!! Fun while it lasted, back to normal, I felt different to.

All those who were calling me stupid for the face tatts, who"s stupid now, HATERS!!!!!! Get a sense of humor or stop following!

Good one? ...

I was thinking that they didn't seem fresh enough. Tats always are raised (from swelling, I guess) when they are new. I saw him on Total Access a couple days before this came out, didn't have them then, which means they should have been fresh when the pics were taken. The thing is that with Chad you never know if he's serious or joking. Crazy to me that he would do that just so he could rub it in the media (and others') faces because of the fact that he is so unpredictable and off-the-wall that obviously it is very believable to many that he would do such a thing. Lambasting people for falling for a joke that you have set up to be plausible with your prior behavior over several years is kind of pointless, isn't it? If, say, Portis had done this, he'd have more right to say "I told you so" IMO. I like Chad, but fake tats just to crap on people? Not cool. He also gets demerits for using the term "haters". :mad:

hahaha that is funny.

Archived