Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best babe photos you'll see all day (NSFW)

Spaceman Spiff

:yikes:

Skinsgirl's pretty hot (bonus points for being a Caps fan :) ).

Haha thanks darlin...it doesn't hurt that the pens fans set a super low standard for hockey chick fans :silly:

Dear Slacky,

This

It would definitely help your cause if you got them. Though I would have to see how they look on you ;)

+

This

You see I thought the same thing, then I met her :silly:

= Make up your mind. Either be the true leg humper you are or be an *******. You're confusing me. :silly:

Well seeing as the leg humper got me nowhere. I'll play the *******. kthx

Touche sir. See boys...being a leg humper gets you no where!

Get in line.

Oh...and Mike, I'd have a few choice words for you right now. But since I'm crashing at Hotel BigMike for the SD game, I'll keep those words to myself.

:saber:

There is NO line for Skinsgirl sorry. Unless your name is Colt Brennan or Mike Green. So you can put your sabers away....

Oh I'm so witty.

And Slacky, really, since when have you known how to keep your mouth shut?

Get in line.

Oh...and Mike, I'd have a few choice words for you right now. But since I'm crashing at Hotel BigMike for the SD game, I'll keep those words to myself.

I have no problems with you expressing yourself. but keep the bass out your voice when you speak to me :silly:

dont worry either..i have a very poor memory and the game is a long ways away

I have no problems with you expressing yourself. but keep the bass out your voice when you speak to me :silly:

dont worry either..i have a very poor memory and the game is a long ways away

Slacky told you he would keep his mouth shut and you gave him permission to open it? Have you not learned anything from hangin out with him/ES??

It must be really fun to be a girl on a message board. Instant celebrity just because you have boobs.

No, they like me for my sparkling personality and superb football knowledge.

Ask Mike about how I got in his face in Canton and threatened to kick his ass. :doh:

Albeit I was pretty ****ing hammered at that point in the night.

Hey Mike, tell me about how Slacky got in your face in Canton and threatened to kick your ass?

I've heard some one got his ass kicked (literally) all the way to (or from?) the strip club....

Ask Mike about how I got in his face in Canton and threatened to kick his ass. :doh:

Albeit I was pretty ****ing hammered at that point in the night.

that was serious?

dude I was more worried about Amy punching me then lil ol you :silly:

and i kicked him in his ass 21 times because it was his birthday and i care.

Archived