Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King MMQB on LaCanfora

skin23

I really don't care that much one way or another, but I know lots of people love good ole JLaCanfora on here. Just came across it on the new MMQB.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/06/07/coaches/2.html

4. I think I'd like to take this space to wish Jason LaCanfora, ex of the Washington Post, good luck in his new gig as information man for NFL Network. The network got a good man. LaCanfora's a worker bee with a good presence. Now, competing against who he'll have to compete with as a first-year TV guy ... that's going to be rough, and rough might be an understatement.

In Sunday pre-game land, Jason's going head-to-head with Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter, who I assume will be on the Sunday morning show (and the rest of the Clayton/Werder/Paolantonio/Nichols team), and then there's scoopman Jay Glazer at FOX, who drops a bomb every week. And I haven't even mentioned Charlie Casserly and his enlightened spot on CBS. I know LaCanfora's work ethic, and whatever they're paying him, he'll earn. But he's got some powerhouses in his way.

I really don't care that much one way or another, but I know lots of people love good ole JLaCanfora on here. Just came across it on the new MMQB.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/06/07/coaches/2.html

4. I think I'd like to take this space to wish Jason LaCanfora, ex of the Washington Post, good luck in his new gig as information man for NFL Network. The network got a good man. LaCanfora's a worker bee with a good presence. Now, competing against who he'll have to compete with as a first-year TV guy ... that's going to be rough, and rough might be an understatement.

In Sunday pre-game land, Jason's going head-to-head with Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter, who I assume will be on the Sunday morning show (and the rest of the Clayton/Werder/Paolantonio/Nichols team), and then there's scoopman Jay Glazer at FOX, who drops a bomb every week. And I haven't even mentioned Charlie Casserly and his enlightened spot on CBS. I know LaCanfora's work ethic, and whatever they're paying him, he'll earn. But he's got some powerhouses in his way.

Since when has Rachael Nichols become on the level with John Clayton? She's more of a wannabe sideline reporter! All fluff and no substance. I remember JLa replacing her as Caps beat writer at the Post. She seems programmed. Kelli Johnson would wipe the floor with her.

Newspaper reporters are a dying breed. Once he moves on from there, there might not be any other jobs for him. He better hopes he does a better job at reporting for a network than sitting on his couch eating Cheetos and making a few phone calls.

Peter King is unaware of the Sourcerer

LMFAO @ "The Sourcerer"

I go on to Redskins Outsider, I mean...er...Insider, all of the time and p1ss off the trolls there because I constantly post things / say things along the following:

"'Sources familiar with the situation like to remain anonymous', said a source familiar with the situation spoke on a condition of anonymity"

JLC and his sources...bah...

Archived