Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leather Jacket for a Penny?

GreenNScaly

Just for the record... this is a link I came across and posted because I thought there might be some interested parties here.

I have no ties to Wilson's Leather... nor do I much care what your impression of my Post Count or my City is :)

And the site did not register as a phishing site as best as I could tell. If it is, then I will freely admit to being played.

Go Skins (and Gators in case you're wondering about the name).

Looks like they caught on..

"We're sorry, the page you are looking for was not found.

This could be due to an outdated link, a typing error, or an update to our site.

Please try the following:

- Check the page address in the Address Bar for typing errors.

"

Looks like they caught on..

"We're sorry, the page you are looking for was not found.

This could be due to an outdated link, a typing error, or an update to our site.

Please try the following:

- Check the page address in the Address Bar for typing errors.

"

I don't think so, I just clicked on the link and they put the order to my shopping bag, and the total is $9.29 with shipping.

your right, i did a search on "redskins" and it's still there.. i bought 3 if i get scammed then I guess i deserve it.

:silly:

I actually did buy 3 of them, since I only spent $.03 because there's a free shipping code of 7283. I think I can stand to lose $.03 if the deal falls through. (Even though I just received a confirmation e-mail on my purchase).

No luck.

Here is the email I just received.

Thank you for shopping at www.wilsonsleather.com. Your business isimportant to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order7183094065. The following item(s) are unavailable at this time andhave been cancelled from your order: Item: 63004295Description: Washington Redskins, Multi-Colored, LargeQuantity: 5Price: $ .01 Your credit card will not be charged for these item(s). Your ordertotal will be adjusted to reflect any items that were not shipped.We recommend that you obtain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

No luck.

Here is the email I just received.

Thank you for shopping at www.wilsonsleather.com. Your business isimportant to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order7183094065. The following item(s) are unavailable at this time andhave been cancelled from your order: Item: 63004295Description: Washington Redskins, Multi-Colored, LargeQuantity: 5Price: $ .01 Your credit card will not be charged for these item(s). Your ordertotal will be adjusted to reflect any items that were not shipped.We recommend that you obtain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

when did u order urs? I ordered mine last night and got a conformation order did u ?

Archived