Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Story

BayouBrave86

HER diary/ HIS diary

HER diary

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was a bit late. Conversation wasn't flowing.. I asked him what was wrong- he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he smiled and kept driving. I don't know why he didnt say " I love you, too." I felt as if I had lost him. I decided to go to bed when we got home. About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I felt he was still distracted. I decided to confront him, but he had fallen asleep. I cryed till I fell asleep. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with another woman. My life is a disaster.

HIS diary

The Redskins lost today, but at least I got laid

I've read a longer version of that (the women's side was longer, not the men's :) ), but it's so true.

There was a study once where they left women and men by themselves in a room (meaning one person, alone) for a certain fairly long period of time and then interviewed them afterwards as to what they thought about during that time. The women almost unanimously said that they replayed conversations that they had had in their heads; the men thought about sex, sports and hobbies.

Dang it's nice to be easily pleased as opposed to neurotic! :laugh:

Thanks Warpath - Any version of this is CLASSIC!!!:cheers:

BTW, if anyone can dig up the Dave Barry one involving 3 months and knight in shining armor vs oil change, please post it. I used to have it, and can't find it. It was about the funniest thing I ever read.

Archived