Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

meeting Fletcher

spilldog

My hardwood flooring company is doing the hardwoodfloors in London Fletchers new house in Charlotte N.C.. I get to meet with him on Friday at the new house. I'm pretty excited about that hopefully I can get a picture or something with him.

My hardwood flooring company is doing the hardwoodfloors in London Fletchers new house in Charlotte N.C.. I get to meet with him on Friday at the new house. I'm pretty excited about that hopefully I can get a picture or something with him.

Nice! I loves me some "SBD" - silent but deadly! One of my favorite Skins, you're a lucky man

THE most under-appreciated LBs in the NFL. The man is a force of nature. Hopefully our D is good enough to get lots of attention and he finally gets the recognition he deserves.

Please pass on the best wishes and appreciation of all of us without any smarmy comments about OTA's that he doesn't need. :D

Just curious, what kinda wood floor does a beast like Fletcher put in his house. My guess would be he takes an axe to a few california redwoods, throws them over his shoulder and sprints across the country to NC. Then he chews the redwoods into perfectly formed planks. He then passes the planks off to you guys, because, he doesn't have time to deal with the petty stuff.

Am I close?

Please pass on the best wishes and appreciation of all of us without any smarmy comments about OTA's that he doesn't need. :D

Exactly, the man's an 11-year vet with an incredible record of starting games. He knows what he needs to do to prepare for the season.

Tell London how much the fans appreciate him, even if he keeps getting snubbed for the Pro-Bowl!!

Great guy and very easy to talk to. There was a thread last month with several downloaded pictures here's a couple

8216041217626.jpg

8329212795117.jpg

I'll never forget the preseason interview when a Redskins TV reporter asked Brandon Lloyd about the team and he mentioned that the Redskins had acquired a real vocal linebacker in London Fletcher who wouldn't shut up about setting high standards and expecting to make the playoffs every season. Lloyd then looked at the reporter and asked him, 'so what does that kind of rah-rah stuff get you?'...........

The reporter's response: 'Well, London did go to 2 Super Bowls with the Rams.'

Brandon Lloyd: 'Oh, really? I didn't know that'........... :laugh: :laugh:

Brandon Lloyd is a complete idiot. He has the personality of TO without any of his ability! What a complete joke. On a side note, I did get to meet London Fletcher at PSgamegear last december. Really a nice guy. He signed a custom figure that one of my friends made for me.

100_1849.jpg

100_1850.jpg

100_1851.jpg

Archived