Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rome is Burning: Deangelo Hall coming up next

WeThreeKingsRuleU

Which THREE of these cartoons are the best  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which THREE of these cartoons are the best

Just heard on Rome is Burning that he either had DeAngelo coming on the show or that there was an update on him? I tried to listen but he was going on and on about some stupid car accident he was in. I know it's radio and he was just trying to fill time, but can someone listen and recap? Thanks.

rome is burning is on the radio?

i thought his show on espn came on at 3:30

in any case god i wish i could chill all day and listen to sports radio or watch espn lol

Sports radio and ESPN suck this time of year. Don't waste a wish on that, wish to be at the beach with your feet up and beer on ice. ;)

I heard the rating was wrong and he's actually going to be a 77 which is a ton better, still he has a lot to a prove. I know, some of you who think you're the best fans ever will have a problem with this between Madden and NFL Sundays but ... 77 overall doesn't = 55 Million Dollars.

Prove em' wrong Hall.

We could have lost the 2nd Philly game if Hall had not run down Westbrook from behind and saved the touchdown. Philly only got 3 points after the pass and long run. Without Hall saving 7, they would have only need a field goal to tie at the end of the game. If I were Hall, I'd be mad, too.

If anyone has not yet done so, please stop here and read the above mentioned albright article, freaking hilarious.

:hysterical: That really was one of the funniest things I've ever read, especially when you actually imagine Albright writing it. So funny.

Archived