Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm a celebrity...get me outta here.

Rypien 91

What do you think of corporate logo(s) on jerseys?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of corporate logo(s) on jerseys?

This show is so stupid, but I keep watching it. That Spencer Pratt dude is a totally douche. Also, his wife is ditz. He talks about not knowing anybody there, "no celebrity's", but who the hell is Spencer? A crappy reality show star?

This show is so stupid, but I keep watching it. That Spencer Pratt dude is a totally douche. Also, his wife is ditz. He talks about not knowing anybody there, "no celebrity's", but who the hell is Spencer? A crappy reality show star?
:yes:

I saw previews for this...the only thing that would make me watch is to see that Sanjaya kid attacked by bees. Even then, I still wouldn't watch unless there was at least a 50% chance of him suffering some kind of severe trauma and being carted away by helicopter.

In the tradition of reality contests through the years, Blagojevich and other contestants had to attempt to choke down various critters. Blagojevich managed to eat a dead tarantula during one challenge. Second City veteran Frances Callier of the comedy duo Frangela choked down a large green bug.

The final challenge had the celebrities suspended over a pit full of insects and tarantulas. There were no eliminations in Monday’s episode. Viewers have to tune in Tuesday to see who got eliminated.

Tuning in to this mess four nights a week? Talk about things that are hard to stomach.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2009/06/heidi-spencer-im-a-celebrity-patti-blagojevich.html

Blagojevich's wife also on. Should have thrown Blagojevich and his hair in too, now I would have seen that.

“I’m too rich and too famous to be sitting in the jungle with these people and cleaning up their [expletive], my man,” Pratt told Silverman. “This cast is devaluing my fame.”

What kind of elitist crap is this?

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/patti-blagojevich-to-go-on-reality-tv-show-rod-blagojevich-nbc.html?&obref=obnetwork

While Patti Blagojevich roams the jungle in Costa Rica on a reality television show as a replacement for her indicted and travel-restricted husband, the former governor will still participate in a "surprise" manner, the couple's publicist said today.

Producers of "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here," an NBC show that will be taped this season in Costa Rica, had offered Rod Blagojevich $80,000 to appear on the show, but a federal judge barred him from leaving the country because of his indictment on federal corruption charges. The couple appeared this morning on NBC's "Today" show to confirm their appearance on the reality show.

Even though he can't go to Costa Rica, the ousted governor will be "involved in the program in other ways which will be a surprise," according to a press release from Blagojevich's publicist.

:hysterical:

Hmm. Ex-Bad Boy John Salley is in the jungle.

Well... Not all of them are from reality shows...

But you're right.

I thought it looked interesting, but Pratt and Heidi are such tools I can't watch it, and that's upsetting because I had hopes that it would actually turn out decently.

Well... Not all of them are from reality shows...

But you're right.

I thought it looked interesting, but Pratt and Heidi are such tools I can't watch it, and that's upsetting because I had hopes that it would actually turn out decently.

I guess the ones that I had heard were on there were from reality shows. I can't stand Spencer or Heidi. What have they done that they deserve to be a celebrity? It wasn't even their own reality show lol they just kinda took it over. But I'd love to be on a reality show so I could become a "celebrity". Maybe I can get my own dating show, they seem to give those to anyone these days.

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/heidi-montag-pratt-hospital-illness/517297?icid=main|main|dl2|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Ftelevision%2Farticle%2Fheidi-montag-pratt-hospital-illness%2F517297

Why can't this be true?

The producers of 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here' are slamming reports that Heidi and Spencer Pratt were tortured on the 'Survivor'-esque show

TMZ reported over the weekend that Heidi was rushed to the hospital after "convulsively throwing up" on the set, according to some cast members, and her condition was the result of NBC's to attempt to punish the pair for their earlier decision to leave the show.

A statement from ITV Studios, which produces the series, calls the reports untrue. "ITV has been producing this format around the world for many years and the health of the celeb participants are of the utmost importance."

"A medic and a doctor are present at the location at all times for all participants. All allegations of the celebrities being deprived of food and water are completely untrue."

Heidi and Spencer opted to stay on the show, and unnamed cast members claimed that the network kept the couple in a dark room for a full day and night, giving them only rice, water and beans. Reportedly, NBC's Exec VP of Alternative Programming Paul Telegdy told Ryan Seacrest about holding Heidi and Spencer in isolation, saying, "...They are now going to be examined, and their value system utterly deconstructed ...These people really are going to bare their souls.

One cast member told TMZ, "It's the same as Guantanamo Bay."

Archived