Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eminem Gets Faceful of Crotch at MTV Awards

Dan T.

I think he was in on it, LA Times article:

Yep, it sure seems obvious that Eminem's tempestuous reaction to his face being attacked by Sacha Baron Cohen's butt at the MTV Movie Awards was orchestrated.

If so, props to him for being a good sport and poking fun at himself. There's nothing more insufferable than an "ah-tist" who takes himself too seriously (kanyewestsayswhat?) .

Sacha Baron Cohen, (aka Borat, aka Ali G) got some laughs at the MTV Awards shows when, in his Bruno character, he flew over the audience in some weird gay angel outfit, had a technical snafu, then landed upside down on Eminem in the audience with his ass and crotch inches from the rapper's shocked face. The dive into the audience was surely planned. Don't know if Eminem was in on the joke - he can be heard saying "get this mother****er off me" and then he and his posse stormed out of the theater.

Video here:

http://www.nme.com/news/eminem/45002

Both of those dudes get on my nerves so bad. I really can't stand either one of them.

Subpar actor/comedian and a subpar rapper :chair:

Eminem has been a dick to a lot of people - whether they deserved it or not so I thoguht this was hilarious. Consider it was live I'd say he was not in on it unless eminem is paying MTV for the FCC fine they'll likely get for someone saying **** on tv.

And I believe a MERGE is in order

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=289024

The FCC doesn't control cable television. Since it's a subscription service, they have no authority to fine. The only thing that controls profanity on cable is the sponsers. If they find the content too offensive they withdraw their adverts. So it all depends on how much theyll tolerate on any given show.

A good example of profanity and such on tv is when Comedy Central plays those uncut movies and stand up routines every so often late at night.

His first two albums are anything but subpar.

At his best he is a rap version of Weird Al Yankovic. He makes decent comical jingles and that is about it. When he tries to be serious it is just a sad failure. I never understood why people think that he is so great. I know that I'm probably one of the few that thinks this about him. To each his own; he just isn't that great in my eyes or ears.

Eminem always has to be hard, he can never take a joke. He dishes it out, but can't take it in return. I can't stand him anymore. He hasn't changed, or rather I should say, evolved as an artist. He's in his mid-30s, still trying to make hits with his "kiss my butt, lick my nuts" lyrics that officially suck.

Eminem always has to be hard, he can never take a joke. He dishes it out, but can't take it in return. I can't stand him anymore. He hasn't changed, or rather I should say, evolved as an artist. He's in his mid-30s, still trying to make hits with his "kiss my butt, lick my nuts" lyrics that officially suck.

exactly.

And yet, Eminem is still the hottest rapper out there right now.

only if you still listen to mainstream rap. I know I don't. And I know that Eminem's last album was trash and he is NOT the best rapper out there right now. Neither is Lil Wayne, or any of those other terrible ass mainstream rappers out now. Rap is and has been dead.

Hip Hop on the other hand, is still very much alive.

only if you still listen to mainstream rap. I know I don't. And I know that Eminem's last album was trash and he is NOT the best rapper out there right now. Neither is Lil Wayne, or any of those other terrible ass mainstream rappers out now. Rap is and has been dead.

Hip Hop on the other hand, is still very much alive.

Relapse? Trash?

I guess you never even gave it a chance.

Doesn't look like he was in on it. :rotflmao:
Eminem has been a dick to a lot of people - whether they deserved it or not so I thoguht this was hilarious. Consider it was live I'd say he was not in on it unless eminem is paying MTV for the FCC fine they'll likely get for someone saying **** on tv.
I don't know. It looks like he wasn't in on it. I'd be pissed too if a dudes ass just dropped in on my face.
That was classic. If these guys are so damn tough, he would have tore Cohan a new one.

And I don't believe for a second that he was in on it. With his "reputation", you think he'll let another dudes arse all up in his face?

What goes around comes around. I can't see Eminem letting some guy put his crotch in his face, even for a joke. I think everybody was in on this but him.

Quite frankly I think it's time somebody brought him back down to earth a bit anyway. Cohen was the best guy to do it, because I really don't think he cares one bit if he pisses somebody off or not. lol

:owned:

Archived