Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eminem Gets Faceful of Crotch at MTV Awards

Dan T.

Sacha Baron Cohen, (aka Borat, aka Ali G) got some laughs at the MTV Awards shows when, in his Bruno character, he flew over the audience in some weird gay angel outfit, had a technical snafu, then landed upside down on Eminem in the audience with his ass and crotch inches from the rapper's shocked face. The dive into the audience was surely planned. Don't know if Eminem was in on the joke - he can be heard saying "get this mother****er off me" and then he and his posse stormed out of the theater.

Video here:

http://www.nme.com/news/eminem/45002

That's hilarious! Was that really a technical snafu or was it planned? Regardless, it was obvious that Eminem wasn't in on the joke, haha! Between Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and now this angel stunt, I doubt Eminem will ever appear at these awards again.

EDIT: n/m, that was totally planned on Cohen's part. That's awesome.

Ok, that HAD to be planned. The only other thing to me is, maybe Eminem did know about it, and played it off as being pissed to bring more attention to it.

Well, sure. If some guy on a wire was coming down on me, I'd either move myself or move him. I sure as hell wouldn't just sit there until his ass was in my face.

That was hilarious planned or not, lol

It had to be planned, The minute I see a that coming my way I would move out of the way. Eminem didn't even hit the guy. I would have kicked him in the face or punched his love makers. Eminem got boy'd around on TV, I woundn't show my face again

It had to be planned, The minute I see a that coming my way I would move out of the way. Eminem didn't even hit the guy. I would have kicked him in the face or punched his love makers. Eminem got boy'd around on TV, I woundn't show my face again

What goes around comes around. I can't see Eminem letting some guy put his crotch in his face, even for a joke. I think everybody was in on this but him.

Quite frankly I think it's time somebody brought him back down to earth a bit anyway. Cohen was the best guy to do it, because I really don't think he cares one bit if he pisses somebody off or not. lol

I like Eminem and I like Borat/Ali G. I'm usually the guy that finds humor in what others call tasteless. I just didn't find this funny. Chalk me up as one that thinks one guy's crotch in another guy's face is just nasty.

I laughed all the way through Borat except the naked wrestling part, that I fast forwarded through. Nasty.

What goes around comes around. I can't see Eminem letting some guy put his crotch in his face, even for a joke. I think everybody was in on this but him.

Quite frankly I think it's time somebody brought him back down to earth a bit anyway. Cohen was the best guy to do it, because I really don't think he cares one bit if he pisses somebody off or not. lol

If it turns out Slim Shady was in on the joke and was acting, will your view of him improve? All of his past behavior suggests he wasn't acting, but if he was, that shows me he can finally poke a little fun at himself.

I think he was in on it, LA Times article:

Yep, it sure seems obvious that Eminem's tempestuous reaction to his face being attacked by Sacha Baron Cohen's butt at the MTV Movie Awards was orchestrated.

As a winged, nearly naked Cohen crashed to earth like Icarus, he had to land on someone if the stunt was to have comedic effect. For max funniness, that person should have max rebellious 'tude. That's Eminem in that crowd last night. It can't be a coincidence that the two forces met and cameras were poised to catch it perfectly on TV.

Furthermore, it seemed like Eminem was wearing a live microphone so we could hear a censor bleep out part of his scream as Cohen's cheeks rubbed against Eminem's: "Are you serious? Get the … off me!"

And can it be another coincidence that a camera just so happened to be positioned in the aisle to catch sight of Eminem stomping out?

Prior to the awards show, producer Mark Burnett hinted to Hollyscoop.com about the rapper's appearance at the event: "Eminem — It's epic tonight! It's epic!" Since Eminem's music performance clearly wasn't so epic, Burnett had to be referring to something else.

Source

Also go to google and type in Eminem and click on news...there is a sponsored link from MTV with the whole "Bruno v. Eminem" thing. Sounds like a publicity stunt to me

Archived