Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she....

Sticksboi05

wanted you to wait. Let me tell ya bout a story of my situation

I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation..........

(continue):D:silly:

The U.S nation....?

.....and she said, "WTF? Why aren't YOU in the U.S. nation?"

...the way that i met her was on tour at a concert,

she had long hair and a short miniskirt...

i love you, in a no homo way, for making this thread. great song. i saw the heini commercial a couple nights ago and whenever i hear a song i like i type it up on my phone or ipod so i dont forget to download it sometime later. i woke up yesterday morning and found a text on my phone and realized it was lines from the commercial haha. if you checked the random thought thread and song today thread and what song listening to thread, you would know this songs been stuck in my head all day and im listening to it right now :D

...the way that i met her was on tour at a concert,

she had long hair and a short miniskirt...

i love you, in a no homo way, for making this thread. great song. i saw the heini commercial a couple nights ago and whenever i hear a song i like i type it up on my phone or ipod so i dont forget to download it sometime later. i woke up yesterday morning and found a text on my phone and realized it was lines from the commercial haha. if you checked the random thought thread and song today thread and what song listening to thread, you would know this songs been stuck in my head all day and im listening to it right now :D

I just got onstage drippin, pourin with sweat

I was walkin through the crowd and gues who I met

I whispered in her ear, come to the picture booth

So I can ask you some questions to see if you are a hundred proof

I remember when Patrice O'Neal was guest hosting in for Opie and Anthony and he was talking about classic hip hop and this song. Patrice O'Neal is one of the best comics today.

Even funnier is the music video to said song. He's dressed up in a white wig banging on a piano. Good stuff.

I just got onstage drippin, pourin with sweat

I was walkin through the crowd and gues who I met

I whispered in her ear, come to the picture booth

So I can ask you some questions to see if you are a hundred proof

I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah

She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra

I took a couple of flicks and she was enthused

I said, how do you like the show?

She said, I was very amused

I remember when Patrice O'Neal was guest hosting in for Opie and Anthony and he was talking about classic hip hop and this song. Patrice O'Neal is one of the best comics today.

Even funnier is the music video to said song. He's dressed up in a white wig banging on a piano. Good stuff.

are you seriously that excited about Sims 3?

Archived