Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Queen Rocks Montreal

HOF44

Just watching this, I think a lot of the things people hate on Lambert from Idol over are present in Mercury. I would have to hear him sing more, not sure if vocally he could pull it off, but the glam and theatrics are right up Queens alley.

Just watching this, I think a lot of the things people hate on Lambert from Idol over are present in Mercury. I would have to hear him sing more, not sure if vocally he could pull it off, but the glam and theatrics are right up Queens alley.

He'd probably be better than Paul Rodgers was. Their one cd with him, just wasn't Queen.

I totally agree with this. If he could pull it off vocally, I'd definitely pay money to see him perform with Queen.

He'd probably be better than Paul Rodgers was. Their one cd with him, just wasn't Queen.

That wasn't the point of the project.

But it still pretty fricken cool. Paul Rodgers may not have the vocal range of Mercury but brought the excitement. I'd have seen the concert if it had come to Tampa.

Queen276.jpg

Archived