Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Season Tickets Section 443 Together.

tiger187126

414.441.jpg

Someone backed out of a deal they had with me for these tickets, i'm selling them for face value. I'm not looking to rip off Redskin's fan, just get my money back so I'd rather sell them here than stub hub.

the price is ~$1400 for just tickets and ~$1700 for tickets and parking pass.

send me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you exact details and i think i can find some pictures from those seats.

Row 8 Seats 17 & 18

it's the top of the second set of seats from the bottom of the bowl. they're season tickets that we've had since RFK. We signed up for the premium seats so we can get LL in 3 years. we held on to these because my friend was going to buy them but he completely screwed me over and backed out 3 months after i had already got them for him.

Two seats in from the aisle, right?

I had 454 row 8 for a number of years. Nice and low, between the tunnel openings. It's hard to find seats that low.

What color parking?

i love the seats. we actually have all 4 from the aisle but are only selling the two inside ones. It's a great view and you can see everything going on at the same time.

we got tickets at M&T right behind the visitor bench for the skins game last year. it was a phenomenal experience, but i missed seeing the routes and who was open/covered.

it has a green parking pass, which we had been using to get into the RV lot for tailgaiting, until last year. apparently when they're winning you can't use green to get into rv, but later in the season they had no problem letting us in.

What most people don't know is they'll generally let you into that lot EARLY - like before lot opening time, just so you don't take up space in line. I know because I'm one of the ones waiting at the front of the line every pre-game an hour and a half before the lots open.

• 2 weeks later...
once u have tickets in hand, i will be very interested in purchasing the entire season, will probably pass on the parking pass tho since i have other friends that already have them

They are delivered in early July I do believe so I'll contact you then. Actually my office is in Millersville so you can actually pick them up or they can be delivered instead of mailing.

sounds great yeah ill pick them up from ur office most likely i dont like dealing with mail when i dont have to, and yeah i did the same thing last year i sat row 5 in 440 which is what this pic looks like it is from, but the guy wanted the money back in march this time and i didnt want to do that back then, so just let me know when u get them, me and my friend are trying to split a pair, so i can meet u near or at ur office since i live in crofton, thanks again, and ill let u know if i hear of anyone looking for a parking pass, what color is it?

• 2 months later...

Archived