Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ES List of the Greatest Cartoons Ever - SEMIFINALS - E (vote before 12 PM)

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

escartoons.gif

Welcome to the semifinals. We have narrowed it down to 50. The seeding format will go sort of like sports. Group A's winners will play Group J's winners and B plays I etc. Once again, you are to vote for FIVE of the cartoons listed. Happy voting and good luck to your favorites.

DISCUSS YOUR SELECTIONS...

This so far is the toughest one to vote in. There are a bunch of good ones here. I think the only ones I'm not a big fan of are Pink Panther and Futurama. All the rest I used to watch all the time. I'm reall pulling for Doug. I wish it was still on

This so far is the toughest one to vote in. There are a bunch of good ones here. I think the only ones I'm not a big fan of are Pink Panther and Futurama. All the rest I used to watch all the time. I'm reall pulling for Doug. I wish it was still on

this goes double for you :mad: :chair:

Futurama is amazing. When it first came on the air I watched some episodes but I was like 12 or 13 and I didn't get it and I was like eh not so great and I stopped watching.

2 years ago I decided to not change the channel when an episode came on adult swim and I was laughing hysterically the whole time. I went back and watched all the episodes and it was like...holy crap it all makes sense now. I love that show.

Funny, with all the talk about Looney Tunes and Simpsons being the frontrunners, we forget about how classic Flinstones and Jetsons were. They should at least make the final 4.

I could see a Final 4 with them in it. Although South Park and Family Guy could be dark horses

Not much love for The Pink Panther

Too bad.

Loved the Pink Panther. Oddly enough the music theme is what kickstarted my music education from around 3rd grade through college. A demonstration from a music instruction group at my elementary school had a guy playing the Pink Panther theme on a french horn. I thought it was cool and chose to play the french horn.

Why does PInky and the Brain get its own nomination? Shouldn't it just be part of Animaniacs (an important part)?

Was there a separate P&B show later on that I was never aware of?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where have you been?

"same thing we do everyday Pinky, try to take over the world!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where have you been?

"same thing we do everyday Pinky, try to take over the world!"

I dunno. Animaniacs was on when I was in early high school, I think. I watched and it was good. I guess I stopped paying attention to most cartoons other than Simpsons between then and the time South Park and Adult Swim started up

Why does PInky and the Brain get its own nomination? Shouldn't it just be part of Animaniacs (an important part)?

Was there a separate P&B show later on that I was never aware of?

Yes, the show did 2 season and was amazing. PATB is my favorite to win this thing. If not I'd be fine with Futurama taking the title

Yes, the show did 2 season and was amazing. PATB is my favorite to win this thing. If not I'd be fine with Futurama taking the title

??? You think Pinky and the Brain are going to win this tournament? Over Loony Tunes? Simpsons? You craaazy.

Archived