Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll Fail, Moddies can you merge with other thread???

MissU28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Michaelangelo for sure. I dressed like him for Halloween for two years in a row back in the day.

me too, my costume was MONEY! I made it myself out of a green sweatshirt and I cut out pieces of "turtle pecs" from yellow felt. Then I made my own shell out of cardboard, pillow stuffing, and green fabric. I had a belt with an "M" on it, nunchucks, and wore green pants, green toe socks, and green gloves. I also had the bandana that I got from the toy set that included the nunchucks.

me too, my costume was MONEY! I made it myself out of a green sweatshirt and I cut out pieces of "turtle pecs" from yellow felt. Then I made my own shell out of cardboard, pillow stuffing, and green fabric. I had a belt with an "M" on it, nunchucks, and wore green pants, green toe socks, and green gloves. I also had the bandana that I got from the toy set that included the nunchucks.

I just had my mom buy the costume from K Mart lol.

From Wiki:

Donatello (Purple bandanna and bo staff) — The brilliant scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius. He is perhaps the least violent Turtle, preferring to use his intellect to solve conflicts. He wears a purple mask and wields the bōstaff. He is the second youngest of the four but is oftenly mistaken for being the second eldest. He is named after the sculptor Donatello

Haha, you would like him Slacky. Don't worry, he'll fight off bad dudes with his intellect!! That will really help you out on the streets.

Anyway, in elementary school art class we always had to name a famous artist when the teacher called roll. I always just picked a Ninja Turtle!

Coolest: Michaelangelo. I think he was a pot head.

My favorite to imitate: Dontello. It was easy to get a broom and take off the head and use it as a bo staff around the house and have my mom yell at me.

Most bad ass: Leonardo. Born Leader. TWO SWORDS...COME ON!! He is the QB of the group.

Coolest Weapon: Raphael. Sais are bad ass and you never see them.

From Wiki:

Donatello-He is perhaps the least violent Turtle, preferring to use his intellect to solve conflicts. He wears a purple mask and !

In other words....Donatello was a flaming liberal;) You WOULD like him, Slacky:hysterical:

Mike was an idiot stoner who would have swallowed his own tongue if left alone for too long.

Raph was the jaded sarcastic loser, the Matthew Perry's Chandler of the team. But not the young Chandler. The older, bloated Chandler. Intolerable and selfish.

Donatello... let's just say he wore purple because the other Turtles wouldn't let him wear pink. And I wouldn't trust him alone with children, either.

Leo was the most obnoxiously Boy-Scoutish but he was the best all-around Turtle, the only one with real leadership skills, and he had the most balanced weapons. And he was the only one who really related to Splinter, with that Pat Morita/Ralph Macchio dynamic. Clearly the best.

:D

Archived