Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tool: Patriot Center (July 30th)

Mufumonk

Damn, I might need to go since this is in my backyard. Problem is, it is right before I go on vacation. Why is it that bands always seem to tour around when I'm going on vacation? I spend most of the year with no concerts and then they choose to tour when I'm not around. It is very annoying.

They have kind of hinted that this is their last tour......that they may not tour after the next album.

Sorry, but you're completely speculating. If I were a betting man, I'd put a large sum on Tool continuing to make music and tour until they physically can't anymore. They've already promised a new album and have never hinted at not touring again.

This is just your only opportunity to see them in the area *this* year.

Sorry, but you're completely speculating. If I were a betting man, I'd put a large sum on Tool continuing to make music and tour until they physically can't anymore. They've already promised a new album and have never hinted at not touring again.

This is just your only opportunity to see them in the area *this* year.

Adam has skirted the issue in a few interviews and Maynard has hinted at it in interviews promoting his wine.

Wish they had opening acts announced. I'm still going to make the trip either way, just curious. It would help justify paying 80 bucks a ticket or whatever it will come out to in the end.

Absolutely.

Even going to smaller shows it is horrible having to stand through 4 horrendous bands to listen to the headliner.

Archived