3. Dockett

4. Ngata

5. Wilfork

6. T. Harris

7. C. Hampton

8. S. Rogers

9. J. Williams

10. K. Jenkins

I put Williams there because he is a perfect nose tackle for the chargers 3-4.

In regards to the discussion of Canty - I am a huge Canty fan and was calling for the Skins to draft him since that horrible day we took two FBs. I think his upside is tremendous and the Giants got a very good player in him. Having said that though, I still need to see him play inside to make a decision. He has the talent and the physical tools. And he should get good production because of those beasts he has on the outside of him in Tuck, Osi, and Kiwanuka. But still . . . I can't put him up there until I see him play this season.

These "we missed out on XXX and drafted XXX! what a stupid front office!" posts that ravage this sight are absolutely ridiculous. Hey, guess what? 30 other teams took a pass on XXX (e.g., Canty). Do some players not work out? yes. is hindsight 20-20? yes. But come one, if the skins drafted ever player "they should have" they not only would be the most dominant ever, but the would probably put miss Cleo out of business as well (yes, I know, she is out of business and being sued for millions, kinda funny actually).

These "we missed out on XXX and drafted XXX! what a stupid front office!" posts that ravage this sight are absolutely ridiculous. Hey, guess what? 30 other teams took a pass on XXX (e.g., Canty). Do some players not work out? yes. is hindsight 20-20? yes. But come one, if the skins drafted ever player "they should have" they not only would be the most dominant ever, but the would probably put miss Cleo out of business as well (yes, I know, she is out of business and being sued for millions, kinda funny actually).
Usually I'd agree with your thoughts. In the case of Canty however I don't. His potential versatility due to size/speed/talent combined with youth would have been a great fit in GW's system with the Redskins He was a late first/early second round talent that fell because medical issues questioning how much he'd be able to contribute in his rookie season.

I for one was hoping the Redskins would grab him in the middle of the third round and was truly dissappointed when they passed on him in the 4th.

All that aside, Canty is WAY too high on that crazy ranking list.

It's not hindsight when everyone knew they were bad picks at the time. Go through the archives and you'll see plenty of people questioning why we picked projected FB's only to have the apologists talk about why they were great picks for depth behind Cooley and at the RB position.

Usually I'd agree with your thoughts. In the case of Canty however I don't. His potential versatility due to size/speed/talent combined with youth would have been a great fit in GW's system with the Redskins He was a late first/early second round talent that fell because medical issues questioning how much he'd be able to contribute in his rookie season.

I for one was hoping the Redskins would grab him in the middle of the third round and was truly dissappointed when they passed on him in the 4th.

All that aside, Canty is WAY too high on that crazy ranking list.

Actually, Canty wasn't too bad with the pukes...just inconsistent. As with all DL's, the longer they play, the better they get.

Archived