Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you put your feet outside a car window, you are trash

Westbrook36

I'm helping out the world; one thread at a time. I'm like a public service message, telling everyone what it means to be a man and how not to be trash. Some people simply don't know.
So where's this man who's not trash? I haven't seen his threads, just YOUR threads.

Why do people get so angry when Westbrook posts? Is it because he's an Eagles fan? Is it because you think he's mean? Who cares if he writes about his pet peeves? You shouldn't take offense to it! Get over it! It's something that bothers him, and if you know that you are going to disagree with him or think he's an idiot, then put him on ignore or don't come into the thread!

Seriously, to get offended by this is funny. Let him share his beef. I bet you all have your own pet peeves and even if you don't create threads about them, he has the right to do it and you have the right to stay out of them.

I don't like women who are named after birds.

How long have you had a problem with reading comprehension?

you treat the tailgate like its the ATN and just go on the attack whenever you can.

I dont get who you think you are to call anyone trash. but then again you are on a message board so you probably feel like you have some power.

you treat the tailgate like its the ATN and just go on the attack whenever you can.

I dont get who you think you are to call anyone trash. but then again you are on a message board so you probably feel like you have some power.

Westy's favorite mag:

ITG.jpg

I dont get who you think you are to call anyone trash.

Do you think anyone in the world is trash? People who do drugs in front of their children? Anyone?

Because if you do, rightly identifying trashy people and/or trashy behavior is just a statement of fact. Sorry this rubs you the wrong way, BIG MIKE. Actually, there is a group of about 5 people in here who follow me around thread to thread with the whole "Ah, not this guy again!" routine no matter what I post.

Eh, this type of thread would never actually get me angry, I've seen many others pull this, it's not just limited to ExtremeSkins. I'm sure they all get a big kick out of the fact that they actually get people upset over petty things. Both sides are kinda entertaining.

Although I agree with Westy that it enrages me to see other people do this, I have to admit that it sure feels good to have the wind blowing through my toes on the highway. :)
Why not prop your legs up so the wind...never mind :laugh:

Do you think anyone in the world is trash? People who do drugs in front of their children? Anyone?

Because if you do, rightly identifying trashy people and/or trashy behavior is just a statement of fact. Sorry this rubs you the wrong way, BIG MIKE. Actually, there is a group of about 5 people in here who follow me around thread to thread with the whole "Ah, not this guy again!" routine no matter what I post.

you arent that special westy so get over yourself. its just that whenever you post it is usually something that 90% of the people reading it dont agree with and find annoying. Personally I think thats what you are going for. You like pissing people off (hence you writing BIG MIKE) and you think that its funny to get people mad and youre actually trying to do that.

and if you cant tell the diffrerence between something as serious as doing drugs in front of kids and calling people trashy just because they do something like put their foot out of the window then you need more education.

you arent that special westy so get over yourself. its just that whenever you post it is usually something that 90% of the people reading it dont agree with and find annoying. Personally I think thats what you are going for. You like pissing people off (hence you writing BIG MIKE) and you think that its funny to get people mad and youre actually trying to do that.

and if you cant tell the diffrerence between something as serious as doing drugs in front of kids and calling people trashy just because they do something like put their foot out of the window then you need more education.

Well said, Big Mike. I could not agree more.

I definitely agree with this...

I'm not special, who ever said that I was? My thoughts are so rational and reasonable that I highly doubt 90 percent of the people don't agree with them. There is a certain vocal minority of people who cry more than my baby son does, which you are the ring leader. Doesn't bother me; I know I'm helping the ES community.

Mike, there is a difference between someone doing drugs in front of their kids and putting a foot out of a window. Did I ever directly compare the two? No, I was merely responding to your assertion that I cannot say that someone is trash. I used a very obvious example to show that there are situations that calling someone trash is warranted.

You also need to work on your reading comprehension.

I'm not special, who ever said that I was? My thoughts are so rational and reasonable that I highly doubt 90 percent of the people don't agree with them. There is a certain vocal minority of people who cry more than my baby son does, which you are the ring leader. Doesn't bother me; I know I'm helping the ES community.

Mike, there is a difference between someone doing drugs in front of their kids and putting a foot out of a window. Did I ever directly compare the two? No, I was merely responding to your assertion that I cannot say that someone is trash. I used a very obvious example to show that there are situations that calling someone trash is warranted.

You also need to work on your reading comprehension.

you need to work on your comparision skills then smart guy because thats what you tried to use in order to get me to think things are trashy.

you can keep calling me names like crybaby or whatever dude. its obvious that you have nothing better to offer this site then some horrible predictions for games and some lame ass threads.

Archived