Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you put your feet outside a car window, you are trash

Westbrook36

There are no exceptions. If you, your gf, your wife, your son Jimmy or anyone else you know sticks your bare stinky ****ing feet outside of a vehicle while driving or as a passenger, you are a ****ing white trash.

I hate seeing a piece of **** think it is acceptable to just take it upon themselves to have a foot hanging out a moving car, without a care in the world. Trash.

These are the same people who treat their cars like garbage cans. I'm sure some of you have done this before and are thinking "Ah, Westbrook up to his old tricks again. I'm not trash. Whatever." Yeah you are, sorry. You are basically telling the world "I'ma gonna air my dogs out a little bit by stickin em out the window for a bit."

"While driving"?

I gotta try that sometime. :evilg:

OLS. No ****. I need to try that too. Especially since my truck is a manual. That would be the ultimate in multi-tasking and flexibility. :

I drive with my foot out the window alllll the time. Seat reclined, one hand on the wheel. Radio blasting.

It's the way to go. You're just cranky cause your feet probably smell.

Edit: And I do not treat my truck like a garbage can. She is my baby.

Hey guys, gather around. We found one that you want to bring home to your mother.

There are no exceptions. If you, your gf, your wife, your son Jimmy or anyone else you know sticks your bare stinky ****ing feet outside of a vehicle while driving or as a passenger, you are a ****ing white trash.

I hate seeing a piece of **** think it is acceptable to just take it upon themselves to have a foot hanging out a moving car, without a care in the world. Trash.

These are the same people who treat their cars like garbage cans. I'm sure some of you have done this before and are thinking "Ah, Westbrook up to his old tricks again. I'm not trash. Whatever." Yeah you are, sorry. You are basically telling the world "I'ma gonna air my dogs out a little bit by stickin em out the window for a bit."

I actually agree with this.

Hey guys, gather around. We found one that you want to bring home to your mother.

Thanks for puttin me out there. Hey guys, if you like a chick that drives with her foot out the window...here I ammmmm.

You really think it's trashy? .... I think eagles fans are trashy. To each his/her own.

Thanks for puttin me out there. Hey guys, if you like a chick that drives with her foot out the window...here I ammmmm.

You really think it's trashy?

Why do you drive with your feet outside the window? Are you trying to look cool? Do your feet sweat a lot? What about your right foot?

Careful not to bury yourself in the part there Westy.

I actually agree with this.

Well after the I can't stand thread and some posts in others,it's been discovered that there are about 5 people on the planet you can stand. 2 of them being yourself so this may not be saying a whole lot. :)

lol @ this. BTW, why is it "white trash"? I see all kinds of people do it.

As to why, it feels good. Plain and simple. Ever put your hand out the window, or ride in a Jeep with the doors off and hang your foot out? Guess not.

Why do you drive with your feet outside the window? Are you trying to look cool? Do your feet sweat a lot? What about your right foot?

Yes, I do it bc it makes me look super stellar...

No, I actually do it because it's very comfortable. And my feet aren't gross...I am a girl, I get pedicures, so my feet look pretty. It's just comfy to lean back with a foot out the window...and it's not like I stick my whole leg out...just got the foot up near the side mirror....

Sucks for my right foot...till I put it on cruise control then both foot go out the window!!!!

...that was a joke.

Yes, I do it bc it makes me look super stellar...

No, I actually do it because it's very comfortable. And my feet aren't gross...I am a girl, I get pedicures, so my feet look pretty. It's just comfy to lean back with a foot out the window...and it's not like I stick my whole leg out...just got the foot up near the side mirror....

Sucks for my right foot...till I put it on cruise control then both foot go out the window!!!!

...that was a joke.

Do you wear a seatbelt? Why? Do you realize the inherent ridiculousness of taking one protective safety measure only to completely mitigate it by sticking your foot outside of the window whilst driving? Let alone slowed reaction time and obstructed view due to poor seating position.

However, this doesn't really piss me off. Darwin works in funny ways. It does give a glimpse at how brains work at lower intelligence levels.

Careful not to bury yourself in the part there Westy.

Well after the I can't stand thread and some posts in others,it's been discovered that there are about 5 people on the planet you can stand. 2 of them being yourself so this may not be saying a whole lot. :)

What is that supposed to mean? Do I really come off that I don't like anyone? :( Or am I supposed to never agree with an Eagles fan?

As for this thread. I never understood why people do that, either. Ok, so I don't really think people are "trash", for doing this. I just don't get why they do it. I guess I could have been more clear.

Archived