Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know?

motorhead

Bruce Lee's moves were so incredibly fast, that they actually had to SLOW down the film, so you could see his moves. Usually, they have to do the opposite.
:rubeyes: Really? DAMN! :kungfu:

EDIT:

Did you know that you can request a flag that has been flown over the Capitol? Even for a specific date. Got one from my 1st grade teacher when I graduated HS.
I knew this :yes:

i read it on one of those "did you know" type websites a while ago. i forgot how they explained it, but it made some sense. it could be wrong, but i found it interestin.

I believe you, but it got me thinking... all the people that have ever lived on this earth that have died... there cant be that many people living on this earth right now, there just cant... there has to be some stipulation on this....

I believe you, but it got me thinking... all the people that have ever lived on this earth that have died... there cant be that many people living on this earth right now, there just cant... there has to be some stipulation on this....

i just looked it up and most websites say you're right sir.

i just looked it up and most websites say you're right sir.

I didn't know that.It's hard to believe.

Did you know?

Computer engineer, Ray Tomlinson invented internet based email in late 1971. Under ARPAnet several major innovations occurred: email (or electronic mail), the ability to send simple messages to another person across the network (1971). Ray Tomlinson worked as a computer engineer for Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN), the company hired by the United States Defense Department to build the first Internet in 1968.

The first electronic mail, or "email", was sent in 1971 by Ray Tomlinson. It was also his idea to use the @ sign to separate the name of the user from the name of the computer.

Ray Tomlinson is quoted as saying he invented email,"Mostly because it seemed like a neat idea." No one was asking for email.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/dead.asp

I had the same thought so I had to look it up. Snopes says it is not true but it also depends how you define things.

In Maryland, it's illegal to pick up a Raven's fallen feathers, after it's killed by a Redskin :)

However, this law has never been put into practice due to the fact that no Redskin has yet been able to accomplish it.

This might have been pointed out already, but in case it hasn't: A pig can have an orgasm lasting up to 30 minutes.

The Bible is the bestselling book of all time.

Archived