Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 PM Today

ACW

I definitely will. I also have to add, that my Grandmother, widow of a WW2 vet, passed away last night. This memorial day is meaningful to me and my family in many ways.

SS, sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and Prayers are with you and yours and know that my family and I are forever in your grandfathers debt.

OP - we always have a moment of silence before we sit down to eat this afternoon and the 1st song played on the cd player is always "some gave all"

SS, sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and Prayers are with you and yours and know that my family and I are forever in your grandfathers debt.

OP - we always have a moment of silence before we sit down to eat this afternoon and the 1st song played on the cd player is always "some gave all"

Thats a great tradition, I really like it.

I often see troops posting here on ExtremeSkins.

I'd like to take this moment to thank all of you for being brave and contributing to the greatest nation ever.

Hail to the Redskins.

Hail to the United States of America!

NASCAR stopped the race for the moment of ssilence. Had the drivers on the front straight and shut down engines, pit crews out over the wall. Pretty awsome thing to do.
I thought it was amazing that they did that. I was extremely impressed.

Archived