Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite cheap frozen pizza and worst

shuler74

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Those french bread ones are TERRIBLE.

My vote for best is probably Digiorno Cheese. It's money. Actually thinking about it, the best frozen pizza I ever had was the Uno's Frozen pizza. Supposedly they are a chain started out of Chicago, but I bought one of their deep dish pizza's a while ago and it was amazing. Haven't seen them around lately though.

Under-rated is Wal-Mart's pizza. Seriously, check it out next time you shop in their food section. It is pretty awesome.

Nothing wrong with Tombstone or Red Baron. Red Baron's deep dish mini pizza's are AWESOME.

Not a big fan of Tony's or Totino's.

Freschetta isn't bad.

What's with the Ellio's hate? that stuff is very edible. However, my favorite is Red Baron. Now THAT stuff is good. You want delicious sauce? Get their pan Pizzas. You want a delicious greasy NY style? Get their Classic Crust. so delicious are Red Baron. Tony's is close to Red Baron, but I think Red Baron wins.

I used to eat Mama Celeste, but they've got nothing on Red Baron

Mystic is good, too. I don't know of many pizzas I abhor, though.

DIGIORNO's Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni. Close thread.

Yeah this has to be the best frozen pizza out there...but pricey.

Mama Celeste by FARRRR is the best. The Zesty Four Cheese one is the greatest thing ever. Ellios is a close second in my books.

God no. :puke: Celeste Pizza hasn't changed since the 70's and is still cardboard with a sprinkle of cheese.

I'm never online anymore so sorry if this has been posted, but Tony's pizza is horrible to their workers! It's a Day Labor organization and treat their "employees" with disrespect, and horrible working conditions with minimal safety. I'm big time against Tonys just for the record.

Totinos. Love it. Worst. The Kroger version of those pizzas. They had them one sale on day at Smiths. 10 for $10. So I bought a few. Heated one up,took a bite. Heated up the box and ate that. It was better.

I'm never online anymore so sorry if this has been posted, but Tony's pizza is horrible to their workers! It's a Day Labor organization and treat their "employees" with disrespect, and horrible working conditions with minimal safety. I'm big time against Tonys just for the record.

But their sauce is oh so delicious. I can eat 3 of their deep dish minis and think nothing about it.

Archived