Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFW: Don’t rule out Redskins’ pursuit of Michael Vick (pure conjecture)

JimmiJo

Which FIVE of these cartoons are the best?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Which FIVE of these cartoons are the best?

• Dennis the Menace (1980's version)
    • Garfield and Friends
    • Mask
    • Rugrats
    • Captain Planet
    • Recess
    • Beetlejuice
    • The Pink Panther Show
    • The Jetsons
    • Wait Till Your Father Gets Home

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2009/nfc052409.htm

Don’t rule out Redskins’ pursuit of Michael Vick

By PFW staff

May 24, 2009

— Would the Redskins take a chance on Michael Vick? Don’t rule it out. Owner Daniel Snyder loves the big splash and might be willing to gamble on Vick, who grew up in nearby Newport News, Va. There’s no question that the Redskins would like an upgrade at quarterback with Jason Campbell entering the final year of his deal, and they likely would be willing to gamble on players with questionable character, given the $54 million deal they gave to CB DeAngelo Hall.

No sources and no attribution.

I'm gonna go ahead and flag them 15 yards for B.S. conjecture.

I hope that's what it is. It just has gotten to the point where any free agent player breathing is on our radar.

That would be an absolute shame.

I would hate to have to start routing against the Skins and going to games to protest.

How could you possibly do that? I don't like Vick at all, but, God forbid he becomes a Skin, I'd want him to play well for the simple fact of the uniform he'd have on.

How could you possibly do that? I don't like Vick at all, but, God forbid he becomes a Skin, I'd want him to play well for the simple fact of the uniform he'd have on.

I will be extremely pissed off and may walk away from the NFL is Vick ever is allowed the privilege of playing in the NFL again, let alone the Skins.

The man has proved himself a piece of garbage and doesn't deserve it.

He did his time (sort of) and will be a free man, that's fine. That has nothing to do with playing in the NFL.

I will be extremely pissed off and may walk away from the NFL is Vick ever is allowed the privilege of playing in the NFL again, let alone the Skins.

The man has proved himself a piece of garbage and doesn't deserve it.

He did his time (sort of) and will be a free man, that's fine. That has nothing to do with playing in the NFL.

There's no one player that would make me leave the Redskins. I'm too loyal to them. But if you'd do that, that's cool. I root for the uniform, not the name of the player. Just a difference in opinions.

Why not give a lieing, herpie spreading, drug doing, drug dealing, gambling animal torture another shot on our team?

O I c wut u did thur.

We don't need Vick. Even without his problems, we don't need Vick. Totally wrong style of play for the NFL, the defensive players are way too fast now.

I say take the chance. Bring him into camp at let him be 3rd string.

Let him get back in shape this year. Use him with Randle El in a few Wildcat type plays.

If he shows progress, and #17 fails again, give him a chance to be the QB.

Why not?

I'm all against the signing of Vick as our QB, but this idea doesn't sound bad at all. Why not sign the guy for some wildcat type of plays.

Archived