Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Members who are Veterans or still in the Military

SC_RedskinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

US Army 1990-1995

19K (Abrams Tank Crewman)

E4-P pay grade.

1st Battalion, 64th Armor Division, 24th ID (Mech).

I'm sad to know that the division is inactive. :(

Last I knew they were re-activated. Took over for The Big Red 1. Ft Reily. 19K = DAT haha j/k, bet ya haven't heard that in a while. - was with 4/64. Also was at the reflagging to the 3rd I'd, held the 3 star gen flag during it too, never forget that day. Hot, still drunk from night before, not sure how I made it. Things u do at 19.

That is a E-7 but the Diamond denotes First Sgt instead of Master Sgt. if I'm not mistaken.

First Sargent is not a rank in the Air Force. Is is a specialty position within the Master Sargent rankings (MSgt, SMSgt, and CMSgt ranks). First Shirts (Air Force term for First Sargents) serve as the liaison between the commander (squadron, group, wing) and the the enlisted personnel under his command.

They are responsible for the moral, welfare, conduct, etc of the enlisted personnel. Basically, they are the ones who come and bail you out of jail. :D

Last I knew they were re-activated. Took over for The Big Red 1. Ft Reily. 19K = DAT haha j/k, bet ya haven't heard that in a while. - was with 4/64. Also was at the reflagging to the 3rd I'd, held the 3 star gen flag during it too, never forget that day. Hot, still drunk from night before, not sure how I made it. Things u do at 19.

I was an Abrams Tanker not a Dino Rider. Im a C-DAT. :silly:

I'll have to do some googling to see where the rest of the 64th AD ended up.

First Sargent is not a rank in the Air Force. Is is a specialty position within the Master Sargent rankings (MSgt, SMSgt, and CMSgt ranks). First Shirts (Air Force term for First Sargents) serve as the liaison between the commander (squadron, group, wing) and the the enlisted personnel under his command.

They are responsible for the moral, welfare, conduct, etc of the enlisted personnel. Basically, they are the ones who come and bail you out of jail. :D

Yup...just like in the Army!!!!

I was an Abrams Tanker not a Dino Rider. Im a C-DAT. :silly:

I'll have to do some googling to see where the rest of the 64th AD ended up.

C-DAT, lol. Hadn't heard that before, way to make tankers seem smarter!!!! :silly:

The 24th was deactivated in 06.

Active25 February 1921 - 1970

1975-1996

1999-2006

The 1st INF left Germany and went back to Reily.

I always remind the jarheads in my family and some of the MEU types that deployed with us that the Marines are a part of the Navy.

My son said everyone needs someone for transport and cooks ;)

God love you all,even Uncle Sam's Misguided Children :cheers:

I'm awaiting the fun when the Navy daughter outranks him:saber:

My son said everyone needs someone for transport and cooks ;)

God love you all,even Uncle Sam's Misguided Children :cheers:

I'm awaiting the fun when the Navy daughter outranks him:saber:

I remember back in the day when I made Chief, a couple of Lts in the Marines giving me noogies and reminding me when on duty I had to call them sir and they were only 23 and 25 yrs old

You're right, LOD...

code_grades.gif

Johnny P and LOD hit the nail on the head. I love my job; Airmen are our most valuable resource and taking care of them is the best job ever. It can be a pain in the butt, for example I'm on my way to work now to yell at a couple idiots, but the good out weighs the bad. I get to go TDY next month to Alaska and will hopefully get a chance to ride backseat in an F15. It has it's perks. :D

US Navy, 1986-1992. I served onboard USS Iowa, Battleship 61. In April of '89 the 2nd 16" turret exploded during training exercises off Vieques Island, killing 47 of my shipmates. I attended the 20 yr Memorial Service for them 6 weeks ago in Norfolk.

I always remind the jarheads in my family and some of the MEU types that deployed with us that the Marines are a part of the Navy.

Lets get a few things straight. The Marines are not a part of the Navy.

The Marines are a department of the Navy.

The Mens Department.

:D

Johnny P and LOD hit the nail on the head. I love my job; Airmen are our most valuable resource and taking care of them is the best job ever. It can be a pain in the butt, for example I'm on my way to work now to yell at a couple idiots, but the good out weighs the bad. I get to go TDY next month to Alaska and will hopefully get a chance to ride backseat in an F15. It has it's perks. :D

Air Force JROTC FTW!

Archived