Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RR Blog: Colin Cowherd to Fred Davis - “You’re a Slacker”

bubba9497

I don't understand how ESPN 980 could fire Al Koken and Brian Mitchell yet let Colin Cowherd keep his job. He's and asshat of the first order.

I think it's because when you air ESPN radio, you get the whole package. Mike and Mike, along with Cowturd.

I think it's because when you air ESPN radio, you get the whole package. Mike and Mike, along with Cowturd.

Exactly. Mitch and Koken were regional guys; Cowherd et al are national. What QBK said is like being sad cuz your local anchor got fired, but they kept Tom Brokaw, or whoever the donkey is there now.

Why does this guy get a pass? I don't get it. What has he shown everyone that I am missing?

Reports are he is doing well this off season. We'll so how that goes but for now as a 1 year guy I'm happy with him on our team and looking forward to seeing what he can do on the field this year.

Reports are he is doing well this off season. We'll so how that goes but for now as a 1 year guy I'm happy with him on our team and looking forward to seeing what he can do on the field this year.

Taylor Jacobs was a practice all-star who couldn't make the field.

Cowherd is hilarious and get's on everyone. Get a thicker skin or listen to Rome who trashes people in a hilarious manner.

So does Cowherd really mean what he says or is he just trying to be entertaining, not really worried about how accurate whatever accusations he makes??

I'd like to hear honest assessments when listening to Redskins reports, I've already got the Comedy Channel...

So does Cowherd really mean what he says or is he just trying to be entertaining, not really worried about how accurate whatever accusations he makes??

I'd like to hear honest assessments when listening to Redskins reports, I've already got the Comedy Channel...

He doesn't pull punches and doesn't care about any fan bases feelings. I agree with his assessment on the NFL. The system is designed for everyone to be 8-8, the franchises with great management will rise to the top and the bad ones sink to the bottom.

You Fred lovers must have watched different games than I did during the year. He had 3 catches for 27 yards. How is that a man among boys? Yoder had more production...

There were times that he ran routes so well but yet Campbell cound not get the ball to him. Yoder vs. Davis Wowzies, you got to be kidding me. Keep you eye on him this year, I think, as a Fred Lover that you will see a really good versatile TE this year. BTW, this team can move the ball the 80 but yet can't score on many occasions as is well documented. We drafted those three to help in that area, Davis is the one that will get it done this year. Zorn's comments confirm his confidence in Davis, and now sit back and enjoy the show.

Taylor Jacobs was a practice all-star who couldn't make the field.

Fred Davis isn't Taylor Jacobs. I don't know much about college football but my understanding, rightly or wrongly, is that Davis comes from a team of good players who are treated like stars. If he comes out looking good this year it will have been a very quick turn around IMO. That's what early indications are pointing towards but I guess we'll have to wait and see. So far all boxes are being ticked though :helmet:

Fred Davis isn't Taylor Jacobs. I don't know much about college football but my understanding, rightly or wrongly, is that Davis comes from a team of good players who are treated like stars. If he comes out looking good this year it will have been a very quick turn around IMO. That's what early indications are pointing towards but I guess we'll have to wait and see. So far all boxes are being ticked though :helmet:

Jacobs couldn't get on the field playing for a coach who coached him in college. Hey I'm hoping that Davis becomes a bright spot in our offense but I'll wait to see him on the field instead of what he does in practice.

I've heard numerous reports of him being one of the harder/est workers on the team this offseason along with Thomas, so I'm really optimistic, especially since Zorn has said Davis is making it very difficult to keep him off the field in his interviews.

Does anyone have the link to the Fitzgerald interview? I'd like to read that one.

Rumors created by the neo-conservative media that has all players getting better

Archived