Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Associate at Law Firm that won Redskins Trademark Case raises a fuss

RedskinzOwnU

This may be of some interest to skins fans since it relates to the law firm representing the Redskins in the trademark dispute. Quinn Emanuel is the well-known litigation firm that won the case. After receiving a firm-wide e-mail about the victory, one first-year attorney at the firm responded with an unprofessional rant that questioned the morality of the decision. It appears that he has severely embarrassed himself in the process.

You can read all the juicy details by following the link.

http://abovethelaw.com/2009/05/quinn_emanuel_redskins_reservations.php

If this belongs in the tailgate, please move accordingly.

Wow. I would hate to be a Partner of that firm.

You can't fire him, but boy you can stand him either. That guy seriously needs to get a grip in life. I understand he has his views in life and no one is asking him to change them, but there was no need for all those responses. You have a job. DO IT!

...he is clearly not cut out to be a lawyer by demonstrating such a complete lack of discretion.

I would agree and just add that anyone who would use the term "for reals" in a professional communication is not cut out to be a lawyer. How embarrassing for the firm.

I started reading this and got about ΒΌ of the way through.... then realized how much of a douche most lawyer's are or can be :chair: :hysterical: These guys have horrible grammar to boot heh

:hysterical:

As a sit and read the communication between the two, i cant help constantly thinking "This new guy would be having such a better day/week if he would have just kept his mouth shut. He must really have loved his opinion."

Its just another instance of better to say nothing and let people wonder as to how smart you are... then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I pretty much "get" what they're getting at, and they could very well have a point somewhere. But is this really the place to take up this debate?? I mean seriously....on company email in front of all your colleagues?? I started to feel embarrassed FOR the person.

I would have so loved to have seen that.

And to all the associates out there, stop sending internal memos and correspondences to Elle and ATL. Really, it's internal firm business. The IT departments get tasked with tracking your dumbasses down.

Archived