Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden joins monday night football

Already done. And while you're at it,visit our rules and guidelines again. Pay close attention to the first part about fans of other teams and rule 18. Especially the third paragraph.

Hey Scar...you're gone. :)

My original warning was based on your bordering-on-troll nature and then exacerbated by the tone of your Kornheiser remark. My action now (having done nothing other than give you a warning before) is based on your continuing troll attitude and the nature of your response. We have no shortage of such contributions and are not in need of actively importing more. So adios---you didn't contribute enough positives to justify your downside.

And it's also irritating that something in your operation causes every word you type to begin in upper case. :D

You can come back mid-season and we'll see how it goes.

Why force feed a 2nd analyst?

Because it's not just about football anymore......it's about "entertainment".......trying to reach a wider audience, than just the die-hard football fans, by throwing in the entertainment card......but Kornole was a Fail at both the football and the entertainment aspect

Thank God Kornhole is gone from MNF. He acts like such a tool during the games. On PTI (or any other instance) he is usually good and occasionally has something intelligent to say, but damn, I can't stand him on MNF.

I agree with this post.

Well said.

Cornhole was a total waste of space in the booth.

I agree that Korny was a bad fit for MNF. But from what I've seen of Gruden on TV (mostly NFL Network during combine and draft) I was not impressed with his television personality. I'll give him a chance, but I'll probably end up thinking he sucks. Tirico and Jaws don't get me excited, either. Jaws is great at breaking down film so joes like me can understand it, but he rarely comments on anything other than QB play in the booth. Tirico is just bland. Tony just talked to talk during the game. :blahblah:

Archived