Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial ES/RH Tailgate for the MD Maniacs (IFL) Club (updated first post)

LegionOfDoom

All that have a need to watch Football and Tailgate here is your calling:

June 13, 2009 -

Tailgate - 4pm - ShowPlace Arena infield - Bring what you want to eat and drink and you can grill it on TLC's grill.

Game - 7pm - Arena - $15 bucks and get damn near front row seats. Oh and bring a bottle of your favorite spirits and let me know I got some good advice for you.:cool:

Attendees -

TLC - Crack, Beer, Honey Turkey - Canopy

LOD - Beer, Burgers, Dogs, Vodka - Canopy

Pez/Huly - Those Spring Roll...ftw!!!!!

SkinsLove<3 - Beer!!!!

SkinsFan44 - Bar???

Post in the thread what you will be bringing.

The Maryland Maniacs are of the Indoor Football League (IFL).

The Maryland Maniacs is an exciting football team. The fast paced action and high scores keeps the atmosphere rocking. I went to my first game on Saturday May 16 and it was awesome.

The teams record is 8-2 and have won there last 8 games. This is the 1st season for the team. The have quite a few local college talents from UMD and other local schools. There starting QB is Bryson Spinner who starred in High School in Virginia.

The game and environment is family friendly so bring the kids.

If you got any questions let me know and here is the teams website. www.marylandmaniacs.com

Tailgate?

Did someone say "Tailgate?" :hysterical:

I wouldn't mind checking a game out sometime soon.

The next time you plan on going to a game LOD, let me know.

I will go with you.

This Saturday at 7pm is the game. We are gonna meet up at the ShowPlace Arena at 4pm to Tailgate.

Small scale probably will be about 10 - 15 people oh and hopefully TLC will be making out!!! I will try to get him to make some COAS!!!

With who??? What kind of football tailgate is this? :silly:

There is only one kind of Football tailgate!!!:silly:

Indoor Football League (IFL) ShowPlace Arena Upper Marlboro, MD

Gametime 7pm

Tailgate 4pm

Crack on a Stick will be premiering for the 1st time!!!!!

Come one come all!!!!!

The game last night was awesome. The Maryland Maniacs won the score was...pretty high but I forgot from the drinks and the dancers shaking right in front of me TLC, Warlord and Junior TLC. The game is hard hitting and very fast. If you can make it out come on down. The tailgate was also great. So if you can get there you will not be dissappointed....

photo.jpg

That was an awesome time, LOD. Thanks for introducing me to the Maniacs (and the cheerleaders). Great seeing skinslove<3, Simone, Blitz56, and others from RH too. Great to have a reason to fire up some crack on the toolbox grill - and chill with friends. It was cool hanging with a member of the Skins too.

I highly recommend it to anyone from the ES/RR tailgate, or any tailgate for that matter.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

That was an awesome time, LOD. Thanks for introducing me to the Maniacs (and the cheerleaders). Great seeing skinslove<3, Simone, Blitz56, and others from RH too. Great to have a reason to fire up some crack on the toolbox grill - and chill with friends. It was cool hanging with a member of the Skins too.

I highly recommend it to anyone from the ES/RR tailgate, or any tailgate for that matter.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Man it was great that you and the fam showed up.

I forgot that our newest Rookie draft pick showed up and hung out with us. Very cool guy with a good head on his shouders.

TheMaryland Maniacs have another home game this weekend at the ShowPlace Arena in Upper Marlboro. Their record is 7-2 and are on pace to host a home Playoff game. Come one come all!

Game is at 7pm

Tailgate at 4pm

So the next game is this Saturday and I have the following that will be attendance:

TLC

Pez

Huly

Skinslove>3

SkinsFan44 - Hopefully

Me

Be there my friends! You will want to see the action!

i had a GREAT time on Saturday night. I can't wait to do it again this Saturday!!! It's nice to get out and tailgate with everyone! I will plan on getting there earlier this time, and try and bring a big group with me. thank you TLC for the amazing steak (that's what she said??) haha.

cant wait to see everyone out this weekend! it's GOOD times.

Here are 2 of my pics from this past Saturday's game:

photo1.jpg

Me and TLC Jr. enjoying the fringe benefits of Section 104, Row AA.

photo2.jpg

Before the game, we did up the tailgate right with some crack on the toolbox grill, hung out with one of the Skins draft picks, and some of the WoManiacs (my name for them) hung out. I enjoyed discussing science and politics with the ladies, as they admired my meat. On the grill.

Archived