Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

help me name my new dog!!

BigMike619

Naming a dog without interacting with it is just silly IMO , meaning us here on this forum. Do you have a pic of him? Would help a little

Why? Does a particular name for a dog like Bruno, Cooley, or Rex go with a certain type of dog over Kevin, Socks, or Mr. Bojangles? Its a freaking dog.

Why? Does a particular name for a dog like Bruno, Cooley, or Rex go with a certain type of dog over Kevin, Socks, or Mr. Bojangles? Its a freaking dog.

Sometimes dogs have really akward and funny personalities, same goes with cats. Sometimes they have manurisms(sp?) that make you think of a name instantly.. same goes with cats.

I remember when we went to look at 2 cats my sister called me about.. put them in a little room with a few toys and interacted with them.. the little male cat would run across the floor for no good reason, like a flash.. so we took him home and named him, yep.. FLASH :hysterical: The female cat was scared of everything.. she was why we were there, love calico cats.. took her home and named her Sissie cause she was scared :D

Cooley or Jacoby would by my first choices...especially for a Rott. In fact that's going to be my choices for my Bulldog when I get one...sometime in the near future...eventually.

If you use any of these...let's just make sure we never become friends.;)

My little guy is named Cooley (Cools or coolpuppy for short). It's pretty cool cos' the Skins fans in the neighborhood call him Coooooley as they walk by.

Needless to say I think the name is awesome. I would also suggest Riggins, or Riggo for your new guy.

My little guy is named Cooley (Cools or coolpuppy for short). It's pretty cool cos' the Skins fans in the neighborhood call him Coooooley as they walk by.

Needless to say I think the name is awesome. I would also suggest Riggins, or Riggo for your new guy.

My dog is named Cooley too! And I too call him Cools or Cool Dog

Archived