Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig. Needed please...

I really want a sig that will showcase our D this year. Landry, Orakpo, Haynesworth and Fletcher would be cool. Can anyone help me out with this. I would appreciate it. Let me know if you can THANKS

If that is to many people I could narrow it down, I like this pic with the Hulk as the background or something.

down.http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/theincrediblehulk/the_incredible_hulk_5.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30154/609332-juggernaut_super.jpg

Come on guys there used to be a lot of people that would make sigs aroung here.

With Left retiring the only guys I know that might help you is:

KingWithout a crown has good sigs

Travdaskin, I know he's wants to jump into making something

Chubakah is a great sig maker

The best cat IMO is [Ghost] he's got some good sigs

chrisavery72

These are just a handful, If you go to the sig testing thread and check, there might be something you like or a style you like and you can PM the person to see if they would make you one.

If no one makes you a sig in a couple of weeks I'll make you one. I have a 2week stretch where I'm going to work like a mad man and I will not have any time to do anything. If you can wait till June 1st and nobody has made you one, I can if you want. But if you ask those guys maybe they can make you one. Good luck

LeFt really should come back

chrisavery72

These are just a handful, If you go to the sig testing thread and check, there might be something you like or a style you like and you can PM the person to see if they would make you one.

If no one makes you a sig in a couple of weeks I'll make you one. I have a 2week stretch where I'm going to work like a mad man and I will not have any time to do anything. If you can wait till June 1st and nobody has made you one, I can if you want. But if you ask those guys maybe they can make you one. Good luck

Thanks man

chrisavery72

Thanks for the kind words Soup. I will now thank you. So, THANK YOU!!! You have reinspired me to continue my work. I just wanted to officially let everyone know that I am coming back. I'm not sure when, I still need some time to work some things out, but I will be back. Like Bret Favre, I will be coming out of retirement. LOL!!!

Thanks to everyone on here with their kind words. I really do appreciate it and I do enjoy making art work for you guys to enjoy. Just be patient and I will be back to making sigs in no time.

Thanks

I was thinking for the last part of my sig, what if instead of putting orakpo, just put the juggernaut pic in there to with him burgundy aswell that would represent our D Line.

Cool, I'll get on that....sorry it's been a busy weekend and this week is turning into a rollercoaster.

Not sure if it's done....

Tell me anything you want changed/added. Sorry that you have non-pro work being done :P

Nice work, I would suggest you add something behind juggernaut. Like with the Hulk there is smoke coming up behind him, you should do something like that with him. Maybe some lightning or something. But it looks good.

Nice work, I would suggest you add something behind juggernaut. Like with the Hulk there is smoke coming up behind him, you should do something like that with him. Maybe some lightning or something. But it looks good.

I was thinking about adding lighting then forgot about it and couldn't remember. Thanks!

chrisavery72

It's kinda funny, each and every graphic person (gotta be PC, can't forget Torch :P) has kinda burnt themselves out by trying to create a sig or wall for every single ES member who requests one. I was one of them who got burnt out. Now, I occasionally will open up TheGIMP and try and throw something together. Not nearly as much as I used to.

It got kind of old when someone would request a sig with two or three different graphic persons and would wait to see who either 'created the better work' or who would just generally finish the job in a quicker time frame. All without notifying the people who are trying to create the work.

Now, I am not saying every member, who has requested work, has done this. However, it is much more common than many may realize.

Add to that the fact that people will request a new sig every couple of weeks. Either, 1) Not realizing the time and effort it takes to put in creating artwork or 2) not caring about the time and effort. It gets kinda old. At least to me anyway.

I have one member on this site who requests a new sig perhaps once a year, and no matter how busy I am with life, I make sure I take the time out to finish the request. It's a shame, really, that many others can not act in such a manner as this member. He either cares about the effort, or he is just good at faking it (T.O.O.C? lol)

I am probably in the great majority of GFX guys that would encourage each and every member, who likes to have 'the next greatest sig' with every brand new player that joins the Skins (we got a lot of them :P), to learn how to use a graphics program. It's just a great feeling having artwork that displays your style and not someone else's.

It's kinda funny, each and every graphic person (gotta be PC, can't forget Torch :P) has kinda burnt themselves out by trying to create a sig or wall for every single ES member who requests one.

I'm there............

I am probably in the great majority of GFX guys that would encourage each and every member, who likes to have 'the next greatest sig' with every brand new player that joins the Skins (we got a lot of them :P), to learn how to use a graphics program. It's just a great feeling having artwork that displays your style and not someone else's.

I totally agree with you on this one. It is very satisfying to create.

It's kinda funny, each and every graphic person (gotta be PC, can't forget Torch :P) has kinda burnt themselves out by trying to create a sig or wall for every single ES member who requests one. I was one of them who got burnt out. Now, I occasionally will open up TheGIMP and try and throw something together. Not nearly as much as I used to.

It got kind of old when someone would request a sig with two or three different graphic persons and would wait to see who either 'created the better work' or who would just generally finish the job in a quicker time frame. All without notifying the people who are trying to create the work.

Now, I am not saying every member, who has requested work, has done this. However, it is much more common than many may realize.

Add to that the fact that people will request a new sig every couple of weeks. Either, 1) Not realizing the time and effort it takes to put in creating artwork or 2) not caring about the time and effort. It gets kinda old. At least to me anyway.

I have one member on this site who requests a new sig perhaps once a year, and no matter how busy I am with life, I make sure I take the time out to finish the request. It's a shame, really, that many others can not act in such a manner as this member. He either cares about the effort, or he is just good at faking it (T.O.O.C? lol)

Understand you completely, what I do is is just make some just for fun no personalized and post them up if people want to use one than I say ok. But I can relate. I didn't forget your name or Torch. I just didn't want to make the post longer than it really needed to be. Hope you get back into it though. One thing I love is looking at all the sigs and artwork everyone makes around here. Everyone has their personal style.

Not sure if it's done....

86943717.jpg

Tell me anything you want changed/added. Sorry that you have non-pro work being done :P

I think it looks pretty good. I dont know if I can come up with many more suggestions. Maybe change the "fight on" to something that has to do with our pass rush. Other than that, can you make juggernaut a little more burgundy?

Anyways it really looks cool now, I dont want to be picky. Thanks a ton I am very happy with it!

Can anyone think of cool words to put at the bottom.

Maybe "Bleed Burgundy", or

"Monster Pass Rush" or

"Kill Romo sits to pee"

"Pass Rush Engage"

Archived