Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama orders stop to detainee photo releases

SkinInsite

We just blow up houses, kill thousands of innocent people, and treat prisoners like crap.

While we are at it, lets forget about the millions and millions of people around the world the USA has helped. If you don't like what we do, and hate our troops so much, I heard France is accepting applicants. Hell, you might be able to move into a neighborhood that practices Sharia, have fun with that one.

While we are at it, lets forget about the millions and millions of people around the world the USA has helped. If you don't like what we do, and hate our troops so much, I heard France is accepting applicants. Hell, you might be able to move into a neighborhood that practices Sharia, have fun with that one.

America has been the greatest force for good this planet has ever seen. I think that our military is one part of a greater good, not the infallible pinnacle of our goodness.

But when something happens that belittles us, we need to face it head-on instead of sweeping it under the rug.

With respect to releasing the photos I believe it is about the same outcome...and the same justification.

Of course Obama's "people" aren't doing this...they are just shooting people at PTSD clinics.

I don't understand the reference.

Jeez, every time you post I find myself agreeing more and more with whoever you are arguing with.

I thought Obama probably did the prudent thing in not releasing these photos, but now I'm wondering if its isn't necessary to release them just to stop Americans from claiming that we never do anything wrong and all we did was put people in pig suits.

America has been the greatest force for good this planet has ever seen. I think that our military is one part of a greater good, not the infallible pinnacle of our goodness.

But when something happens that belittles us, we need to face it head-on instead of sweeping it under the rug.

We don't need to kiss any countries butt when it comes to beating up a few terrorists, especially at our soldiers expense.

Making two naked terrorists hug each other protects American lives how?

Now, before I start, I am not condoning this, but the reasoning would seem to me to be..

If you are dealing with fanatics with no fear of death, which one would have to assume a potential suicide bomber is, you have to find something to threaten them with that will give them fear, and will possibly make them talk to avoid.

He doesn't care if he dies, because his fanaticism is rooted in religion and a promise of the afterlife. However, in that religion any homosexual contact at ALL will comdemn a man to hell.

So... you make them touch pee-pees. It's one thing they may be afraid of that does not involve excruciating pain. It is a psychological method.

Is humiliation torture? I'm not sure it is.

~Bang

Archived