Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a question

Sndman8369

Do you all know if there is a train station near the stadium? My buddy and I are going to the skins-chiefs game and we want to take a train up. We just don't know if there is a station within walking distance. Any help would be appreciated! Also we got tickets on section 111 row 2, are those any good? My first trip to this stadium, sorry if i am asking dumb questions. HTTR

:point2sky

If you mean the Marc Train, the answer is no. The nearest Marc train station is New Carrolton. It also stops at Union Station which is probably your best stop coming from Richmond.

If you mean the Metro rail, the answer is yes. You can take the metro rail from Union Station to the stadium. See the Info Index stickied at the top of the Stadium Forum.

Mark answered the travel question, now the seats..

Endzone seats are great if most of the plays are on our side of the 50, especially if touchdowns happen in your end zone, being in row 2 you are very close to the field. Clinton Portis's mom will be in front of you i believe as well to your right. I'm in 112 row 9 myself, love my seats, have fun.

Also check the map out here http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/map.cfm you want to get on the blueline and take it to Morgan Blvd (thats the closest stop to the stadium)

Archived