Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flacco,Cutler or Campbell?

IndianRaven87

I am not going to say that Flacco's success could not have happened on a different team, but guys like Flacco, Eli Manning, and Roethlisberger just have to do so, SO much less than Campbell to win games given their respective situations and surroundings. People always say things like Campbell can be good if everything around him is great, as if that is some kind of knock on Campbell. And then these same folks talk about how great guys like E.Manning, Flacco, and Roethlisberger are. Wake up, folks!

-Lets not say soo much less... You seem to be completely neglecting Campbell has had a top 5 RB since he has been in the league that takes A LOT of pressure of him... In addition he has consistently had a top ranked defense... I am not saying Campbell has less responsibility than those guys, but saying he has soooo much more is a gross overstatement. The Redskins are a very talented team, lets not lose sight of that, even that noodle armed Brunell was able to take us places.

Yes, but clearly I haven't been signed yet. I just need to promote my name more.

And as far as Colt goes, too bad he's gonna be cut. He becomes the odd man out cause Chase is going to light it up in the camps.

CD10 FTW!!!

CB5>>>CD10>>>>SMSA (you don't even have a number :silly:)

Cutler easy. He is the only one who won a decent amount of games without a defense. Flacco has the no 1 or 2 rated defense in the league and JC has the 4th and JC still couldn't make the playoffs. Flacco's mistakes are overlooked once Ed Reed picks it off and returns if for 6. Cutler will have the better career. I think JC may have the best 09-10 season because its a contract year and he needs to prove everyone wrong to have a chance of starting with anyone. Plus I don't know who Cutler is going to throw it to. Hester is there but you can double him. Olsen hasn't proved to be very good...yet. Maybe Forte out of the backfield but they need some more recieving options there. And I don't know about Flacco. I want to say he won't be that great but the D will help him tremendously. He's kind of a wild card to me.

Flacco is definetly mobile. I watched enough Ravens games last season to agree with that. He also throws a great deep ball.

The only thing I honestly question about Flacco, and it's only because he is so young is that if the Ravens can't run the football like they did last season how effective can he be? I like him a lot, and I personally think he will be very solid QB in this league, but Pittsburgh showed if you take away his running game, and Derrick Mason he doesn't really have any other place to go to.

Yes, but clearly I haven't been signed yet. I just need to promote my name more.

And as far as Colt goes, too bad he's gonna be cut. He becomes the odd man out cause Chase is going to light it up in the camps.

CD10 FTW!!!

Chase will barely see the field. Zorn has already said that CB will get most of the reps. This satisfies the CB fans and shields JC from critisism if he plays like he usually does. CD is nothing more than a developmental QB loaned for the preseason. Zorn wanted 4 QBs and I don't really know why. CD just makes trimming one spot on the roster easier.

Why don't you go back to the tailgate and stay there?

Ouch...that hurt :(

Chase will barely see the field. Zorn has already said that CB will get most of the reps. This satisfies the CB fans and shields JC from critisism if he plays like he usually does. CD is nothing more than a developmental QB loaned for the preseason. Zorn wanted 4 QBs and I don't really know why. CD just makes trimming one spot on the roster easier.

Atleast Daniel won something in College. He played in a real conference.

Big 12 >>>>>> WAC

Plus Daniel doesn't walk in to random girls dorms and fondle them. If I was a Redskins player I would be scared to room with him.

Cutler by a large margin. He's more talented than JF and JC put together but that's not to say neither of those guys will have a good career because they definitely can.

Flacco is a little behind Campbell right now but could have the better overall career. Anyone who wants either of those guys over Cutler is a blind homer.

Atleast Daniel won something in College. He played in a real conference.

Big 12 >>>>>> WAC

Plus Daniel doesn't walk in to random girls dorms and fondle them. If I was a Redskins player I would be scared to room with him.

College doen't mean anything. Leinart and Young did better than both CB and CD but thier sitting on the bench right with em. CB has already proved that he can at least play in the preseason and light it up. And that was on a bad hip. Now that he's healthy it ought to be a good show. So just sit back and we'll see what happens in August.

Flacco is definetly mobile. I watched enough Ravens games last season to agree with that. He also throws a great deep ball.

The only thing I honestly question about Flacco, and it's only because he is so young is that if the Ravens can't run the football like they did last season how effective can he be? I like him a lot, and I personally think he will be very solid QB in this league, but Pittsburgh showed if you take away his running game, and Derrick Mason he doesn't really have any other place to go to.

Well there's a couple of other receivers who will probably be able to shine this year *fingers crossed* so even without the run game, the Ravens should be alright.

As much as it pains me to say this I'm going to do it. The Steelers had the best defense last year. Not many people did well against them, even the great Kurt Warner, (not knocking on him, he really is great) hence the Superbowl win.

-Lets not say soo much less... You seem to be completely neglecting Campbell has had a top 5 RB since he has been in the league that takes A LOT of pressure of him... In addition he has consistently had a top ranked defense... I am not saying Campbell has less responsibility than those guys, but saying he has soooo much more is a gross overstatement. The Redskins are a very talented team, lets not lose sight of that, even that noodle armed Brunell was able to take us places.

Lol. That was 5 years ago dude.

Lol. That was 5 years ago dude.

Doesnt matter. You could say our 08 team was just as talented as our 05 team. Both had strong defenses, same talent level at WR, TE, and RB. The only difference was our line was a little bit younger. The result was old, washed up, noodle-armed Brunelle throwing 24 TD's and taking us to the divisional round of the playoffs. I mean, if old man Brunell can do it, why cant campbell?

Doesnt matter. You could say our 08 team was just as talented as our 05 team. Both had strong defenses, same talent level at WR, TE, and RB. The only difference was our line was a little bit younger. The result was old, washed up, noodle-armed Brunelle throwing 24 TD's and taking us to the divisional round of the playoffs. I mean, if old man Brunell can do it, why cant campbell?

Ooh, I know. Brunell was a better qb than Cambpell.

For those of you who love to say that Baltimore's defense really carried the team, I would love to hear you explain why Boller wasn't able to lead the team to more AFCCGs despite having better defensive units?

Flacco should get a ton of credit for being able to "manage" games and still throw for 3,000 yards in his rookie year.

Archived