Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Punch-Out!! Back on the Wii May 18th

SonOfWashington

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the game this weekend and I love it! I just started the circuit and although the old characters are easy because I already know their moves, the newer characters present a challenge until I can figure out what they are doing. I like the controls much better than the boxing on the wii sports.

Just got the game this weekend and I love it! I just started the circuit and although the old characters are easy because I already know their moves, the newer characters present a challenge until I can figure out what they are doing. I like the controls much better than the boxing on the wii sports.

You play it with the nunchuks ?

Or can you just use buttons ? I only ask because I have a rib injury and I would love to play it, but not if I have to be super active like with the wii sports version.

You play it with the nunchuks ?

Or can you just use buttons ? I only ask because I have a rib injury and I would love to play it, but not if I have to be super active like with the wii sports version.

You can turn the Wii Remote sideways and just play with only the remote. To me personaly that is the only way to beat the game, while using the nunchuk is fun I feel it is not as responsive as just the remote by itself. Plus using the nunchuck and the remote wears my ass out after a few rounds.

You can turn the Wii Remote sideways and just play with only the remote. To me personaly that is the only way to beat the game, while using the nunchuk is fun I feel it is not as resonsive as just the remote by itself. Plus using the nunchuck and the remote wears my ass out after a few rounds.

Which I actually like! I want to get the balance board too just for another added level of difficulty and fitness. What fun is a game if it is easy to beat right?

Which I actually like! I want to get the balance board too just for another added level of difficulty and fitness. What fun is a game if it is easy to beat right?

well, i wouldn't call it easy. especially the 2nd time through. great tiger has whooped me at least 20 times. can't beat him. :redpunch:

Did you figure out that the flashing jewel's colors correspond with which punch he is going to throw? He was pretty easy for me after I finally figured that out.

But yeah, the rematches are all pretty hard. Especially Bald Bull...for some reason I just can't get the timing right when he does his bull charge.

Did you figure out that the flashing jewel's colors correspond with which punch he is going to throw? He was pretty easy for me after I finally figured that out.

But yeah, the rematches are all pretty hard. Especially Bald Bull...for some reason I just can't get the timing right when he does his bull charge.

yeah, i did...but they go so fast on his special moves, i can't figure it out. basically, i dominate the first round, hang on for dear life in the 2nd, then get knocked out in the 3rd.

Archived