Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Punch-Out!! Back on the Wii May 18th

SonOfWashington

The original Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! is, overall, my favorite game ever. I probably wouldn't choose it over a lot of other games if I could only pick one, but overall I was the most crazy about that game than any other in my life.

For fellow Punch Out!! addicts, you always knew the point where you'd be playing the game too much. When you had Mike's move patterns down to the T. You barely had to wait for the blinks and winks, you just knew when they were coming.

Not expecting much from this new installment, but glad to see it's still alive. Never enjoyed the SNES version. Bet this one will give a good workout, especially the rematch against Don Flamenco!

I've been waiting for this game, I used to LOVE Tyson's Punch Out. I'll definitely pick it up, but I doubt I play it as hardcore as I did the NES version. I wonder if Mario will still ref, I'd love to hear him actually be able to say "Knock out!", instead of "Wawwhh wahht".

I've been waiting for this game, I used to LOVE Tyson's Punch Out. I'll definitely pick it up, but I doubt I play it as hardcore as I did the NES version. I wonder if Mario will still ref, I'd love to hear him actually be able to say "Knock out!", instead of "Wawwhh wahht".

Mario is not the ref. It is a more realistic looking ref. All of the characters speak now and some of the voices are funny as hell.

I will buy it. I just know its going to tick me off though when I get to a high level and timing becomes critically important and I punch with the remote and my stupid character doesnt move so I get knocked out! Who knows maybe it wont be that bad....

I will buy it. I just know its going to tick me off though when I get to a high level and timing becomes critically important and I punch with the remote and my stupid character doesnt move so I get knocked out! Who knows maybe it wont be that bad....

:secret: they will have a classic control mode, that is identical to the NES controls. Similar to Mario Kart Wii.

• 4 weeks later...
what a great game. first game to get me to put down call of duty in a long time.

I take it you recommend it. Give me your review. Break it down, what controls do you tend to use, on a scal from 1-10 how many majors do you give it? Details Major! I need details.

Archived