Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Parking Lot At The Stadium

Gracelander

If this is a dupicate post then i'm sorry, I didn't see it in the search box..

But anyhow.. I got this email today, i'm trying to find my map of the lot to see where this new lot is going to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great News!

The Redskins are constructing a new parking lot inside the Beltway within walking distance to the stadium at the corner of Brightseat and Redskins Road and your Cash Lot season pass is automatically upgraded! No more waiting for a shuttle bus or having to tailgate in an office park. Enjoy “Inside-the-Beltway” parking conveniently located off I-495 at Exit 17B (Landover Road).

There is no action required on your part. Your permits for this lot and driving directions will be shipped with your 2009 season tickets in August.

If you have any questions, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.

Thank you and Hail to the Redskins!

__________ NOD32 3397 (20080828) Information __________

sorry for my ghetto map here, I don't have a scanner handy so I took a picture of my old map :)

Do you think it will be closer to the blue lot's? Or up towards the Green side?

didnt think about the other corners.... duh!

now that I look at it I would guess it's gonna be near where the map says Redskins Road.

Well this is news!

I so wanted to tell everyone about this last week but was given the information off the record. Still no idea of exactly where it's going though.

but who can complain about more on-site parking.... oh wait this is the stadium...... :silly:

I think my dad actually used to have orange passes while we still parked and tailgated with my brother at the far left end of the green based on the posted map. We had to leave a car in the red last year after giving up the club seats and it was quite a walk towards green so I am thinking my favorite spot where we have tailgated since the stadium opened must be along the fence around the middle of the lower left green zone.

Here's an unrelated question...well sort of. How hard is it to find parking in the handicap lots on game day? My grandfather has season tickets and goes to just about every game, but he only has green parking and its starting to be a long walk for him at the age of 81. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated, thanks!

Here's an unrelated question...well sort of. How hard is it to find parking in the handicap lots on game day? My grandfather has season tickets and goes to just about every game, but he only has green parking and its starting to be a long walk for him at the age of 81. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated, thanks!

For info on whats available as far as handicap parking check here ~> http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=287589

I cant speak to whats actually available on game days but it would seem from some posts here that there are available handicap spots on any given game day in the purple lot.

For info on whats available as far as handicap parking check here ~> http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=287589

I cant speak to whats actually available on game days but it would seem from some posts here that there are available handicap spots on any given game day in the purple lot.

Thanks for the info! Yeah my grandfather has had season tickets for over 50 years now. He loves going to the games but its just getting too hard for him to make the walk from the green lot to the stadium anymore. It would just be much easier for him if he had a much shorter distance to walk

sorry for my ghetto map here, I don't have a scanner handy so I took a picture of my old map :)

Do you think it will be closer to the blue lot's? Or up towards the Green side?

map.jpg

It is that entire open area where the words "Redskins Road" appear in your map. No more parking across the Beltway, no more shuttle buses, all parking is on stadium property and within sight of stadium.

Archived