Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleacher Report: Jason Campbell the Key to Washington Redskins Success

pocampo

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/170980-campbell-the-key-to-redskins-success

Well in about 94 days we will get to see how much JC has improved. This article seems to say that he is the key to our season. I know it's been talked about over and over again. He has all the support going into this fall. Its just up to him. Here is my humble take on it. I train horses here in Colorado. What I find interesting is I have horses here on the ranch that are real good. They work the cows with no problem at all. Now if I take them to a show they just lose something, not much, but just enough to take me out of the money. They hesitate one step or don't stay hooked up on the cow. Bottom line I can't trust him to bring me a check. A horse has to perform better at a show. Practice is one thing, but when his name is called in a show that's when you find out if he's got what it takes to put you in the winners circle.

I have another horse that hates to practice but loves to show. When you drop your hands on him or turn him loose on a cow all you have to do is stay out of his way cause he will put you there. He gets so low he almost drags my feet on the ground. He knows when it's show time I can feel it all the way through the saddle, its like he feeds off the crowd.

Last thing is and this is a big one, you can over-train a horse. In fact the less you do with a horse the better the horse is. When the pressure comes you want the horse to do what it naturally does. Cause it will revert back to what comes naturally, so the more you tinker with him you're more likely going to mess him up. At some point you have to drop the reigns and trust him. JZ needs to trust JC and put the reihns down and let JC's talent show. Quit screaming in his ears. And lets see if he can take us to the winners circle.

Hope you guys can see what I'm saying above I know its different but just think about it. Here's a picture of what my horse does when you keep your hands down and trust him!

Picture32-1.png

QB is the key to every offense. if hes still jason campbell were in for a long ugly season.

Precisely...

Way to go captain obvious. We now know that the QB is the key to any offense. Imagine that, the guy with the ball needs to know how to play the game. This is a strange and new concept.

I think I should sign up for it too so people can start creating posts and referencing my writing. And I could defend myself and people wouldn't even know it. :D

I think that we should allow people to use threads as an article for an OP. Stupid articles about things that everyone knows carry about as much weight as 400 page long threads in my opinion.

Breaking news: players need to play well in order to win games.

These Bleacher Report articles are terrible. I haven't seen one that wasn't self-contradictory, stupidly obvious or sounding like a rushed high school book report.

One post untill the Campbell bashing started. I think we need to keep an average for the rest of the off season and see how long it takes each thread to have its first Campbell bashing post. Maybe that desrerves its on own thread and we can keep an average there? Make predictions as to how many post it takes? Track the least likely and most likely ones to bash in? Maybe the webmaster could help us out with a star system similar to Rate Thread?

One post untill the Campbell bashing started. I think we need to keep an average for the rest of the off season and see how long it takes each thread to have its first Campbell bashing post. Maybe that desrerves its on own thread and we can keep an average there? Make predictions as to how many post it takes? Track the least likely and most likely ones to bash in? Maybe the webmaster could help us out with a star system similar to Rate Thread?

Funny I only counted 1 post that was "bashing" JC and that would be post #2. But the rest of the post are bashing the article itself.

Jump the gun much?

Funny I only counted 1 post that was "bashing" JC and that would be post #2. But the rest of the post are bashing the article itself.

Jump the gun much?

Nope... I was going down the list. Didnt count how many there were total. Just how many it took to start. lol

Of course quarterback is the key; here's hoping that he rises to the challenge.

Exactly, This Jim Zorn holding the QB back, is crap, If he is a true leader Like a QB should be, He should be telling JZ what he sees on the field and what will work by calling audibles with out asking permission, all good Qb's do that~ Time to step up or step aside Jason.

Archived