Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Colt Brennan

MWCREDSKINS

Not to speak out of turn for Huly, but she said that PSgamegear basically was selling counterfeit pro bowl jerseys of Sean Taylor there and she didn't like that PSgamegear was selling something that was Sean Taylor related and not donating it charity. She could tell you far better than I could. It was on a previous thread about the sale that they had at their Tyson's store, so you can read it there.

With the way people on this board love him, you know that there will be people there lined up to pay and meet him.

I am sure you are right. In the other thread I made a point about how you could get Mike Sellers for $25 last month. I would rather do that for a tried and true, then someone who ain't played a down. Someone else pointed out you could get Fred Davis AND Mike Sellers for the same $40 as Colt.

Sorry, that price is just stupid for him at this point. Of course, how much did people pay for Jason Campbell at his last appearance?

This is why I generally avoid the current players. Give me old school any day of the week.

I am sure you are right. In the other thread I made a point about how you could get Mike Sellers for $25 last month. I would rather do that for a tried and true, then someone who ain't played a down. Someone else pointed out you could get Fred Davis AND Mike Sellers for the same $40 as Colt.

Sorry, that price is just stupid for him at this point. Of course, how much did people pay for Jason Campbell at his last appearance?

This is why I generally avoid the current players. Give me old school any day of the week.

If I lived closer to SCH or the Card Cellar, I would have been there. I would have actually loved to drop my FS replica helmet for coach bugel to sign. That would have been awesome! Anyone here getting his autograph at the upcoming private signing?

Thank you mcarey032 that is part of it. The other is some of their photos look way too similar to some of our members. They also cheated a member of this board and close friend of mine with her art.

i got my coach Bugel coming $48 for a mini and singed Boss Hog.Now thats worth it.I also like the older players too.Only way i would pay for Brennan is his Hawaii stuff signed

because I don't think he will ever start a game for us

for what it's worth when we went to see Cooley the other day they were charging 50 bucks for autographs. My parents paid the fee and he signed my pro-bowl mini helmet, 3 pictures my mom took of him, my dad's jersey and my mom's breast cancer mini helmet. So i'm sure if you really cared for his autograph you'd be able to get a slew of stuff signed for the one price. Chris didn't care, don't see why Colt would.

for what it's worth when we went to see Cooley the other day they were charging 50 bucks for autographs. My parents paid the fee and he signed my pro-bowl mini helmet, 3 pictures my mom took of him, my dad's jersey and my mom's breast cancer mini helmet. So i'm sure if you really cared for his autograph you'd be able to get a slew of stuff signed for the one price. Chris didn't care, don't see why Colt would.

Most of these places (Card Seller, Sports Card Heroes, PS Game Gear etc) charge per autograph. I would be surprised if you got more than one autograph for the price.

Of course, here are my options for the week. $40 bucks for a 6th round draft pick who may or may not play in a game for the Redskins, or $10 bucks for a legend who is fun to talk to and his name in hanging in Fed Ex Field. If the decision were not clear cut enough, the $10 goes to charity. mmmm??? Have to think about that:doh:

Most of these places (Card Seller, Sports Card Heroes, PS Game Gear etc) charge per autograph. I would be surprised if you got more than one autograph for the price.

Of course, here are my options for the week. $40 bucks for a 6th round draft pick who may or may not play in a game for the Redskins, or $10 bucks for a legend who is fun to talk to and his name in hanging in Fed Ex Field. If the decision were not clear cut enough, the $10 goes to charity. mmmm??? Have to think about that:doh:

This thing we went to was supposedly 50 bucks per autograph. But I feel you, though, 40 bucks for Colt is a pretty steep.

Archived