Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blackberries Suck.

Hubbs

What is the Devil's Music  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Devil's Music

I got bought a BB Curve.

Received it Friday......have not even put battery in it yet.

I hope I have an easier time understanding it than some lead me to believe.

I am so technology challenged..........this thread has made me scared.

I got bought a BB Curve.

Received it Friday......have not even put battery in it yet.

I hope I have an easier time understanding it than some lead me to believe.

I am so technology challenged..........this thread has made me scared.

Oh, worry not, you'll be fine. My dad's 57 and totally technologically challenged. I have taught him to text message on his new, fancy phone and even how to use facebook! He's off and running like a maniac now and loves his phone and is constantly sending me texts, emails, facebook messages. It's quite comical. Bottom line, if he can adapt to these things, anyone certainly can!

Oh, worry not, you'll be fine. My dad's 57 and totally technologically challenged. I have taught him to text message on his new, fancy phone and even how to use facebook! He's off and running like a maniac now and loves his phone and is constantly sending me texts, emails, facebook messages. It's quite comical. Bottom line, if he can adapt to these things, anyone certainly can!

I have a BLACK JACK IInow.......and use all the features for regualar stuff and for work stuff.

I don't think it is fancy.......I am just reading here that people had real difficulties.

I really want it for the GPS service. My BLACK JACK II navigation.....but could never get it to work properly.

I have an old "Snapper" Virginmobile phone. takes bad photos, no video, no music and has an antenna sticking out, yet it fits just neato into a lot of pockets or things in bags for cell phones.

my issue is that I'd upgrade to one with a QWERTY keyboard but every SINGLE phone I've seen that has one has keys that I cannot cleanly punch or that I'd want to throw out the window within 10 minutes. As annoying as texting T9 style is, at least I can do it quickly and more or less with one hand.

I'm 5-10 and not fat and my fingers are not lithe but they're not fat or calloused either. I can't understand who uses these phones, especially grown-ass men. Any phones with keyboards for 'full-figured girls?' (that's a Deuce Bigalow joke, not a startling admission.)

Archived