Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets go caps!!!!!!

skinfan2k

OK, the torch is being passed here. I've put up a gameday "Let's Go Caps! thread for the last 7 games, and when we won five in a row it had the mojo. But since we've lost two, now it's on you, skinfan2k. If they win today, your the new good luck thread maker.

Now, if ZOONY insists, I will make the last minute mojo thread to see if there's any juice left in my lucky streak. But if not, this one is it.

~Bang

Things are never as good as they seem when they win, and they are never as bad as they seem when you lose. Come on Caps, shut up the western half of Pa today...

Seriously. The last thing I want is to see a bunch of people with above-ground pools gloating about beating Ovie.

SATAN plays for the Pens. Yes, for real.

Anyone notice Crosby always has his mouth open with a dumbass look on his face? I feel like Lieutenant Dan- "better tuck that lower lip in, you're liable to get it caught on a trip wire"

G O

C A P S !

Anyone notice Crosby always has his mouth open with a dumbass look on his face? I feel like Lieutenant Dan- "better tuck that lower lip in, you're liable to get it caught on a trip wire"

G O

C A P S !

I really want to go up to Crosby and be like, "Dude. Is that your playoff beard?"

Then walk away laughing.

Gonchar is out, which is obviously good for the Caps.

BTW, all the pens fans I jknow are crying about OV giving a dirty hit.

Now I didn't watch it more than once, but it did look like Gonchar sidestepped, and the knee to knee was inadvertent. Personally, I didn't think it warranted a 5 min maj at all, and I was glad they didn't call it that way.

Gonchar is out, which is obviously good for the Caps.

BTW, all the pens fans I jknow are crying about OV giving a dirty hit.

Now I didn't watch it more than once, but it did look like Gonchar sidestepped, and the knee to knee was inadvertent. Personally, I didn't think it warranted a 5 min maj at all, and I was glad they didn't call it that way.

Even if it was dirty (and Oven-chicken hardly has a dirty rep) call it a make up for the cross-check to Varly's throat by Kunitz.

Archived