Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Madden 10 Covers

Amazing stuff LCSF!!! The only critique I have is that in the Clinton Portis cover, you have a shadow under the madden 10 logo....I would love to see that in the other covers...it makes the madden 10 arch pop out...if you could implement that on the other covers it would be perfect!

Thanks. I can do that. I didn't even notice that I didn't put it on the other ones.

What's up LC? Was going to post the PS3 sizes for you,but I see you have them. About three of my friends say thanks for the madden covers. looks great in the case I might add!

So that is the correct size then? I wasn't sure. I will fix the PS3 versions and post ONE test to make sure it is correct. It would be cool if you would help me figure this one out also. I'm not sure if any of your friends have a PS3 and would let you borough one of there games, but that would be great. The problem with measuring these is going from print size to web size. I have to get the web size to match up with the print size. I'm sure this doesn't make since to you but I am rambling on, so I'm going to stop now.

Thanks a lot, if you can help that would be great.

I will have more coming also. So come on back and check them out.

It's no problem I got the case from my only friend who has that god for saken machine. I'm posting on my I phone, I'll work with you on it when I get home.cool?

I wont even be able to post anything until i get home. I am at work for another hour and a half. I will try to get something posted today, but if not I will do it first thing tomorrow.

Thanks

What happened to the PS3 ones?

Give me some time Insane. I need to adjust the sizing on them. They were not the correct size. So I had someone help me get the 360 ones right and no one wanted to help with the PS3 ones. I know have someone to help with those so I will have them back up soon.

Patience!!!

Haha no no, I knew you had them up before, but I didn't read (unless you didn't say) where you said you were resizing them so I was wondering where they went.

You could take till the game comes out for all I care haha.

Thanks for doing them :D

You are very welcome. I can't work on these things any more at work. I was caught with some of my files on the computer, dumb of me to forget to take them home, and so I can't work on these things any more here. I have to wait til I get home, which usually I am tired of staring at a computer by then, or the weekend. So I will try to get them up before this weekend, going out of town, but if not don't you worry. I will have them up there before Madden comes out.

Looks like I'll have to dig this one up and re-edit it.

I'm always looking for ingame images from the Redskins to use for the back cover.

If you know of or have any please post them here.

thanks

Does anyone know if it's possible to get screen shots from your XBOX360 and then port them to a memory card?

maddencover2ky4.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey man, do you think you could do a Sean Taylor/Devin Thomas(my favorite all time and favorite current player)? If not it's cool I'll just use one you've already made but if you could that would be awesome. Thanks either way, these are all really good.

I've got a question for you Photoshop guys.

As you can see, in the Madden 10 cover, the players almost have a cartoony look to them. Is there a Photoshop Plugin to make that effect on the player? Or is there a method already in Photoshop that allows you to do that?

Any help is appreciated!

(I am trying to make some as well)

hey west coast skins fan i think a cool cover would be these 2 picks

http://americansportsblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/clinton-portis.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/IRV11909200433.jpg

(maybe leave santana mossin the guy if u want haha) but yeah these two with the splash stains like things from the santana and j camp cover and the stadium background from CB5 cover thanks :))

Archived