Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Madden 10 Covers

Thanks to Portis_6 for helping me figure out the correct size for the 360 covers. I will be reposting all the covers that I have done with the new size so you can print them and put them in your Madden cases. I still need help figuring out the PS3 size. Until I can figure those out I will only be posting the 360 covers. Thank you.

Portis 360

Portis and Sellers 360

Moss and Campbell 360

Hall and Rogers 360

Cooley and Orakpo 360

CB5 360

Williams and Smith 360

Forte and Sayers 360

Elway and Marino 360

I would love to charge for these things. But I can't risk getting in trouble by the NFL. I am doing alot of these like this just hoping that someone on here will see them and know someone to show them to. I can only hope. I would love to work for the Redskins or the NFL doing this kind of stuff.

Thanks for your support.

Well make sure i get to see them I def gotta use one...if i print this in color and cut it out will it fit the ps3 case or do i have to resize?

It should fit. If it doesn't just let me know and I can get you the one that will fit. I had to reduce the DPI of the pic to be able to upload to the web. I can get you the one you need if it doesn't work.

I added a new one for all you Colt supporters!!! CB5

Cool thanks...Not to be a total jerk or anything bc these are amazing but since rak is only in his practice uni i think that pic of london where he has his helmet off and he is screaming like crazy would be so sick Instead of rak on the cooley one again these are amazing and i love them all i wish there was good picks of rak in jersey

Cool thanks...Not to be a total jerk or anything bc these are amazing but since rak is only in his practice uni i think that pic of london where he has his helmet off and he is screaming like crazy would be so sick Instead of rak on the cooley one again these are amazing and i love them all i wish there was good picks of rak in jersey

I agree about the practice jersey. I just wanted to do one with Rak on there. The pic you are refering too with Fletcher, can you post it here? If you can post it or send it to me I would be more than happy to put it on there for you.

I agree about the practice jersey. I just wanted to do one with Rak on there. The pic you are refering too with Fletcher, can you post it here? If you can post it or send it to me I would be more than happy to put it on there for you.

AH CRAP I new you were going to ask for it iv been looking for it i just remember him going crazy screaming on the side lines he looked like he was gonna kill someone it was a pretty popular pic ill do my best

Archived