Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsTalk980: B Mitch will be inducted into the Ring of Fame

Haha...good for ****ell.

We don't like his mouth lately, but seriously that guy was a warrior for us for years and years.

Yeah, he went to the Eagles and Giants, but I'm not going to hate on him because those teams offered him a contract.

Especially considering we got rid of him so we could rent Deion for a year.

I thought all of you locals up in Virginia and Maryland hated Brian Mitchell?

Don't lump me and many others into 'ALL'.

I dont agree with all the comments he makes on the radio, but as a Redskin, he was huge portion of heart and soul for the years he played. I will always love the way he played and am glad he was a Redskin.

BMitch's beef is with Snyder not the Redskins. Maybe this ends it?

Hey he earned it, definately.

Maybe now he won't be so negative towards our guys!

He isn't negative towards our guys, he is towards the FO.

After this offseason, I agree with some of his thinking.

You can separate the player from the person. Por-ejemplo: Mike Tyson was a GREAT fighter. Probably the GREATEST for a number of years. However, he weren't eXackery winning Man Of The Year honors, was he?

The moaning and groaning that Brian does is in large part, to keep his spot hot, and the calls coming in. If he were some kind of 'homer', he might not even be on the air.

Mitchell is richly deserving of being in the Ring Of Fame.

I loved the man as a player. Have said many times that we should have 10 more just like him!

I am happy to have read of Snyder & Co.'s decision. Congrats!

Don't lump me and many others into 'ALL'.

I dont agree with all the comments he makes on the radio, but as a Redskin, he was huge portion of heart and soul for the years he played. I will always love the way he played and am glad he was a Redskin.

BMitch's beef is with Snyder not the Redskins. Maybe this ends it?

BMitch said, a couple of years ago, that he and Snyder had a long talk and cleared the air. This is a good move for both of them.

Mitch does have redskins blood. I remember the first time he touched the ball as a Skin ... it was a night-time pre-season game at Atlanta and Zing ... he ran the opening kick-off back 105 yards. I knew then he was special ... and I love his "I call it as I see it" tude. Great move Danny!

No, No, No, and NO! He was a kick returner thats it. Yes he did it well but he does not belong in the ring of fame. He always bashes the team and left here on bad terms. I would be ashamed to see his name up there with the likes of Sonny and Riggins.

No, No, No, and NO! He was a kick returner thats it. Yes he did it well but he does not belong in the ring of fame. He always bashes the team and left here on bad terms. I would be ashamed to see his name up there with the likes of Sonny and Riggins.

BMitch was also a 3rd down RB ... and an emergency QB. He is 3rd(?) on the all time purpose yards list ... let's not belittle his contribution just because he was mainly a special teams player and you may not like his attitude. His stats speak for themselves, and he contributed to our '91 Super Bowl team and many playoff appearances in Gibbs I tenure.

Archived